Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there going to be a false flag nuclear explosion on November 6 2010?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a pretty cool video, whether you wanna believe it or not. You have to admit it was cool.

Comment

man, they've been figured out. guess they have to pick another date.:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
        That's bullshit. Remember who owns and edits wikipedia.
        Hitler?????

Comment

Originally posted by sick rick View Post
          man, they've been figured out. guess they have to pick another date.:wank:
          too bad nobody figured out the illuminati's plot on 9/11/2001.

Comment

Why do you always bring HIM into the discussion? He died 65 years ago.
            I just thought you liked conspiracy theories so i threw in some.

And Wikipedia is edited by zonist? Last time i checked anyone could edit it

Comment

That's bullshit. Remember who owns and edits wikipedia.
              Black people? People who don't like the Klitchkos? People who know you post on Castefootball? Squealpiggy?

Comment

Any member can temporarily change it, but only a few administrators can actually edit it.

However, if you change it to anything that's not in line with the Zionist agenda, whether it's correct or not, you'll be IP banned.

I used to add boxing data to wiki, and occasionally other stuff. But a couple of years ago when I added Scooter Libby to the list of "American Jews" I was IP banned by a Zionist admin, even though I was correct about Libby being Jewish.Interestingly, I see Scooter Libby, the "weapons of mass destruction" fabricator, is now on wikipedia's list of "American Jews" anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooter_Libby
                Damn you must have taken that really hard.

Just another win for the zonists i guess

Comment

Any member can temporarily change it, but only a few administrators can actually edit it.

However, if you change it to anything that's not in line with the Zionist agenda, whether it's correct or not, you'll be IP banned.

I used to add boxing data to wiki, and occasionally other stuff. But a couple of years ago when I added Scooter Libby to the list of "American Jews" I was IP banned by a Zionist admin, even though I was correct about Libby being Jewish.

Interestingly, I see Scooter Libby, the "weapons of mass destruction" fabricator, is now on wikipedia's list of "American Jews" anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooter_Libby
                  Oh right, it's JEWS who run Wikipedia! I knew it was one of the many groups you hated, I just couldn't figure out which one.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Oh right, it's JEWS who run Wikipedia! I knew it was one of the many groups you hated, I just couldn't figure out which one.
                    LMAO

Comment

It was actually a good learning experience for me.

Back in my teens, I used to be naively pro-Zionist. But I've learned a lot since then.
                      Worst part is that it seems like the zonists keep winning and winning but you can never get ground on them

Comment

Working...
                      X