No announcement yet.

Brook isnt fighting Rios, he's fighting Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Do you think Khan would cry if it happened?

I mean like literally shed tears?
    Yes, he will literally shed tears. Then he will do what he did before when he lost out to Maidana on a fight with Mayweather. Khan actually fought a quality opponent in Devon Alexander to try to earn a shot at Mayweather.

If Mayweather picks Brook, Khan will actually fight a quality opponent (likely Shawn Porter) to try to prove that he deserves a a Mayweather fight.

Comment

After watching Khan draw with Algieri I will never pay to see him fight Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
        That's not true. You sound like another Fanboy who doesn't want to face the truth about Floyd. He's a coward and paper champion. People want to talk about Cotto being a diva and accusing him of ducking. Look here, Cotto is a true champion and will fight anyone. He can do what he wants. But Floyd, the dude should end his career at 154lb against Lara or GGG. If he doesn't, NOONE is watching his last fight! Real boxing fans cannot wait for September to come and go so boxing can go back to what it was. The best fighting the best without all the BS.
        The real fans you speak of must be the 300 or so fans on this site who attack Mayweather on a daily basis. The one million or so people who will purchase Floyd's next/last fight are not real fans, according to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
          By my count, there are 33 fighters from 140-160 currently calling Floyd out, unless he fights all 33 at the same time, people are going to say he's ducking someone.

Brook is a better fight than Khan.
          Did you coun't Mr. I hurt my shoulder. I want a rematch! in this number?

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            Yes, he will literally shed tears. Then he will do what he did before when he lost out to Maidana on a fight with Mayweather. Khan actually fought a quality opponent in Devon Alexander to try to earn a shot at Mayweather.

If Mayweather picks Brook, Khan will actually fight a quality opponent (likely Shawn Porter) to try to prove that he deserves a a Mayweather fight.
            That would be career suicide

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post

You considered alexander a quality opponent even though he was 2 fights removed from getting his ass handed too him by porter?

Comment

Working...
              X