• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One 'butthurt' Tycoon.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
      One 'butthurt' Tycoon.

I've never heard of "tycoon" before now, is he always this butthurt when Bill O'Rielly get's exposed for what he is?

Comment

They are all mad as hell, it's hilarious. Now they are turning on each other. I never listen to Rush Limbaugh but I did the day after the election, it was like listening to an SNL skit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          They are all mad as hell, it's hilarious. Now they are turning on each other. I never listen to Rush Limbaugh but I did the day after the election, it was like listening to an SNL skit.

................................... ........................................

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
            One 'butthurt' Tycoon.
            Very true. RepublicanTs are going ape right now. I love it.

Viva Obama, baby! Im glad I voted for him. Four more years!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Really? You want me to start posting tea bagger videos......you don't want to go there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Really? You want me to start posting tea bagger videos......you don't want to go there.
                  actually breitbart proved all the teaparty racism lies wrong. if you wanna go down that road we can if you want. i can also post videos proving that the naacp has racist agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    actually breitbart proved all the teaparty racism lies wrong. if you wanna go down that road we can if you want. i can also post videos proving that the naacp has racist agendas.
                    You just made my point, they ALL have idiots on both sides. Posting videos like this does nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520

If you think there is no racism in the tea party, you'redetached from reality .

Breibert lost all credibility so the fact that you used him as an example speaks for itself .

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X