Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campillo vs the following (neutral site)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campillo vs the following (neutral site)

Who you got? Which ones do you want to see, which ones don't you want to see?

Bhop V Campillo

Dawson V Campillo

CLoud V Campillo rematch

Pascal V Campillo

Cleverly V Campillo

TBR V Campillo

Ward V CAmpillo

The only one I don't want to see is TBR v Campillo cuz TBR aint quite ready for that.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Bhop V Campillo

Dawson V Campillo

CLoud V Campillo rematch

Pascal V Campillo

Cleverly V Campillo

TBR V Campillo

Ward V CAmpillo

The only one I don't want to see is TBR v Campillo cuz TBR aint quite ready for that.
    I think he'd beat Cloud again, even if Cloud didn't take him seriously, as I've seen some say, Campillo will only be more confident about the matchup the second time around.

Pascal is too sloppy, good fight but I'd pick Campillo.

Hopkins would probably be controversial.

I'd pick Dawson to beat him, but I'm one of the few Dawson fans around.

Ward would beat him clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I think he'd beat Cloud again, even if Cloud didn't take him seriously, as I've seen some say, Campillo will only be more confident about the matchup the second time around.

Pascal is too sloppy, good fight but I'd pick Campillo.

Hopkins would probably be controversial.

I'd pick Dawson to beat him, but I'm one of the few Dawson fans around.

Ward would beat him clearly.

I've never seen Cleverly fight, so I can't say anything on him either. I think Campillo would spank Cloud again, worse b/c of the 2 kd's that wouldn't happen.

I think he's too big for Ward.

I don't like Chad but I don't like Campillo's chances V Chad either.

Pascal-Campillo's probably the best fight on there, style-wise, but I give Campillos height the advantage.

TBR is 18 months V CAmpillo and I might go TBR

Comment

I like him to beat all except Hop, Dawson, and Ward. I think Hopkins and Ward would befuddle him and Dawson would just beat him at his own game.

Campillo and Dawson actually fight very similar.

Comment

score it on a free anroid app

<-----------------

I think most beat him, although I havn't seen him in the cloud fight

Comment

I think him vs Dawson would actually be a very good fight, two fighters with excellent boxing Skills, wouldn't be much clinching, just a lot of combos and punches back and forth

I think Campillo would box circles around most of those guys besides Dawson, B-Hop and Ward

I wouldn't write off Cloud in a rematch though, Cloud did a good job cutting the ring off, he just wasn't moving his head enough and was eating too many punches
            Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 02-22-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              I like him to beat all except Hop, Dawson, and Ward. I think Hopkins and Ward would befuddle him and Dawson would just beat him at his own game.

Campillo and Dawson actually fight very similar.
              I was pointing this out before the fight, and I agree, but I think dawson can match or outspeed him. Dawson would probably win that fight imo.

I haven't seen Ward befuddle an excellent boxer.....ever.

Campillo's also got a size advantage and is probably as strong as ward.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                I think him vs Dawson would actually be a very good fight, two fighters with excellent boxing Skills, wouldn't be much clinching, just a lot of combos and punches back and forth

I think Campillo would box circles around most of those guys besides Dawson, B-Hop and Ward

I wouldn't write off Cloud in a rematch though, Cloud did a good job cutting the ring off, he just wasn't moving his head enough and was eating too many punches
                I agree, but they aren't passive boxers so it would be a hotly contested lefty throwdown IMO. I think dude would make Dawson look elite again.

As far as the last paragraph, he was also taking off long stretches of the fight and getting outworked. he was hesitating to get off and I just don't see how he figures this guy out with Bonanni as his tainer. Never seen a big adjustment from a bonanni fighter and he's a big name from louisiana to the panhandle.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Bhop V Campillo

Dawson V Campillo

CLoud V Campillo rematch

Pascal V Campillo

Cleverly V Campillo

TBR V Campillo

Ward V CAmpillo

Campillo beats B-Hop at this point of B-Hops career. He's too good of a combination puncher.

Campillo beats Dawson, because he lets hius hands go & Dawson doesn't like that. He fights with too much energy for him.

Cloud wins the rematch. We have to understand that it's hard to change gears once you dominate like he did in the begining. If Cloud didn't fall in love with the power after round 1, he would have adapted better.

Campillo beats the $h!t out Pascal.

I don't know a thing bout Cleverly.

Nor TBR.

I'd have to see Ward at the weight to properly access that match.

Comment

Working...
                  X