No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Conepcion To Return in March, Eyes Viloria's Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Conepcion To Return in March, Eyes Viloria's Belt

The former WBA world flyweight champion, Luis "El Nica" Concepcion (23-3, 18KOs) is planning to return on a date in March of 2012, likely in Panama, according to his manager Rogelio Espino. He starts training camp in January. After getting stopped in the first round of his October rematch with Tyson Marquez, he plans to puruse the WBO's version of the title, which is currently held by Filipino puncher Brian Viloria (30-3, 17KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great fight but wont happen outside of the Philippines .prepare to get a facial fracture if the fight materializes, won't say no more.

Comment

Good fight while it lasts. I was really looking forward to seeing Segura vs Marquez. But now that Segura suffered that fracture who knows what the future holds for him. Viloria vs Marquez would be good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
        Great fight but wont happen outside of the Philippines .prepare to get a facial fracture if the fight materializes, won't say no more.
        If you're suggesting that Viloria either loaded his wraps or maybe took some sort of PED, than I think it's uncalled for. What you have to remember is that Brian is a power puncher and Gio has a terrible defense. It really is that simple. Also, take a look at the Segura vs Calderon 1 fight. You'll see that even the feather-fisted Calderon was able to stun Segura (this is because Segura runs into punches).

Comment

I would like to see Concepcion vs Donaire once they have another tune up fight a piece that would be a good match up. Winner gets to fight either Marquez or Viloria, I dont think Concepcion deserves a shot so quickly after getting KO 2 times in a row. Needs to pace himself and then go after the title in the summer.

I dont think he used wraps either lol if thats the case then the same could be said about Williams/Lara and Rodriguez/Wolak. Sometimes a accurate shot or maybe a headbutt I havent seen the fight yet could cause swelling then someone with Viloria with pop targets it its gonna swell even worse. I dont think it will be a career ender though Segura will come back maybe Segura vs Concepcion that would be good both coming off KO losses

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
            If you're suggesting that Viloria either loaded his wraps or maybe took some sort of PED, than I think it's uncalled for. What you have to remember is that Brian is a power puncher and Gio has a terrible defense. It really is that simple. Also, take a look at the Segura vs Calderon 1 fight. You'll see that even the feather-fisted Calderon was able to stun Segura (this is because Segura runs into punches).
            No neither one,ever since the Margarito /Pacquiao fight, some places adopted the stacking method to benefit the home town fighter. This is only the beginning , you'll see alot more of those fractures in the near future .It's noT cheating if the commission allows it.Don't get your panties in a bunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              I would like to see Concepcion vs Donaire once they have another tune up fight a piece that would be a good match up. Winner gets to fight either Marquez or Viloria, I dont think Concepcion deserves a shot so quickly after getting KO 2 times in a row. Needs to pace himself and then go after the title in the summer.

I dont think he used wraps either lol if thats the case then the same could be said about Williams/Lara and Rodriguez/Wolak. Sometimes a accurate shot or maybe a headbutt I havent seen the fight yet could cause swelling then someone with Viloria with pop targets it its gonna swell even worse. I dont think it will be a career ender though Segura will come back maybe Segura vs Concepcion that would be good both coming off KO losses
              i hope you mean glenn donaire not nonito. either way , both marquez and viloria gets nothing for fighting them guys you mentioned imo. they all should be looking for the other title holders, wonjongkam, mtlane or eachother. or they could try to avenge thier losses to mepranum (for marquez) and sosa (for viloria). both nino and tamara are kinda irrelevant now

i like concepcion vs segura tho or segura vs miranda.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
                No neither one,ever since the Margarito /Pacquiao fight, some places adopted the stacking method to benefit the home town fighter. This is only the beginning , you'll see alot more of those fractures in the near future .It's noT cheating if the commission allows it.Don't get your panties in a bunch!
                It was a little hard not get aggravated over your comment; especially because it was so vague... Either way, by stacking, do you mean what Trinidad was doing? Like putting so much tape or gauze on the wrap that it was hard as a rock? Please elaborate.

Comment

Froilan Saludar vs Hernan Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                    It was a little hard not get aggravated over your comment; especially because it was so vague... Either way, by stacking, do you mean what Trinidad was doing? Like putting so much tape or gauze on the wrap that it was hard as a rock? Please elaborate.
                    I answered your pm already , trying to find the link.I'm not gonna write that long comment again.

Comment

Working...
                    X