Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if Devon beats Amir Khan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he pulls it off, which I doubt... No, gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Is there even the slightest chance that Floyd-Devon wouldn't be an appalling spectacle?
      Why would it be appalling?

People need to stop pitting Floyd against aggressive plodders. He will just run, potshot, run, clinch, demand a huge ring and Bayless. It's getting tiring.

Why not give him someone who he can comfortably stand with in the middle of the ring so he doesn't have to run? You might not believe fireworks would ensue.

Comment

Khan for me has regressed without Roach. I wouldnt be shocked.

Comment

Devon should 100% not get a Mayweather fight for beating Khan. Him beating Khan would only confirm that Khan never deserved to be mentioned as a Mayweather opponent, it does nothing to enhance Alexander's worthiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
            Floyd will never fight Devon. Its a fight that cant sell. Floyd only fights boxers with a strong fan base
            or ones with controversy and some hype

Devon has ZERO hype

If Khan losses to Devon, Floyd will offer a lot of money to Danny Garcia to step up to 147...

I dont see any other options for Floyd at 147

Comment

I think Garcia is next regardless, honestly

Comment

Devon already has victories over Lucas Matthysse and Marcos Maidana... if he gets a win over Amir Khan i think he is def worthy of a Floyd Mayweather Jr fight but i doubt that would ever happen.

Comment

I dare Floyd to fight Alexander and think that will be able to compete with Cotto vs Canelo. Showtime won't go thru with it. They're already losing money with no competition when Floyd fights. So to go up against a big Puerto Rico vs Mexico with that showdown, on cinco de mayo with that fight, not gonna happen. Would be a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                    Devon already has victories over Lucas Matthysse and Marcos Maidana... if he gets a win over Amir Khan i think he is def worthy of a Floyd Mayweather Jr fight but i doubt that would ever happen.
                    Lucas got robbed vs Alexander. It was a 10 round fight, Lucas even scored a knockdown and the fans in St. Louis was even booing the decision. That was Alexander second gift in St. Louis. First being Kotelnik.

Comment

NO, I think the winner of Khan vs Alexander should then fight Kell Brook for that IBF Title...WINNER OF THAT GETS MAYWEATHER! Would at least make the match more intriguing if one of them had a belt or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X