Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams hitting the heavybag, makes me happy and sad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dude, one of the rare bread of fighter.

Comment

Pwill was an outstanding boxer that deserves every bit of respect he gets.............

Comment

Very strong mentally.

Paul Williams

Comment

This has made my day. Dude will always be a champ, didnt duck anyone

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
            He was pretty good. Would have liked to see a third Martinez bout
            I'm resisting so bad. Oh my glob it's so easy and I can't do it.

Comment

I've always admired Paul Williams as a person. He's always struck me as well spoken, humble and incredibly positive and upbeat, and especially so, in light of his tragic life changing events. I've also read that he invested his boxing winnings wisely and is very financially secure - good for him

Comment

One of my favourite boxers of all time, he and Floyd got me in to following this sport like a diehard. Wish him the best, he would fight anyone, anywhere, throw 100's of punches and overwhelm his opponent. Imagine how many great fights could be made with a prime P.Williams at 147-154 and hell even 160.

Comment

What a warrior. All the best champ!

Comment

What I love about this is his positive attitude. It's not beyond any human being to have those moments where they are feeling down. Especially in the privacy of their own home. However when he's out, he's staying positive and using that positive energy to inspire others, especially youth.

I bet that is what keeps him going along with his faith. It's not beyond him to talk again, but it sounds like he's doing more good two paralyzed legs than many do with a full, working body.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      Happy because he looks so happy hitting it
                      Sad because he's in a wheelchair

That smile though
                      It is bittersweet, but he seems happy and he's a survivor. He has most definitely been missed.

Comment

Working...
                      X