Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your thoughts on Margarito mocking Roach?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts on Margarito mocking Roach?

This has been on the net for the last 2 days or so but today it made media impact.

I understand it's boxing and he's trying everything he can to sell the fight but c'mon...mocking someone's disease it's below the belt and very unprofessional.

This will surely motivate Pacquiao even more for the fight.
    Last edited by The Underboss; 11-11-2010, 06:23 PM.

Man who cares, if the affected party which is Roach accepted their apology I don't see why people are still obsessing over it. Yeah it wasn't the right thing to do and it was very low but people need to be less sensitive and get over it.

Comment

man it feels good to make that video popular lmfao, i posted and everyone was going crazy

Comment

Margarito and Bam Bam deserve their own shows

Comment

I think that because of Margaritos tainted image everything he does he will be automatically crucified for it the well has been poisoned even if it was true that he was shaking pretending to be roach scared people will jump to conclusions and say bull**** since we already think hes an ******* he is one this time too.

Comment

i aint gonna lie, freddie roach talkin **** got on my nerves. its wrong making fun of som1 with such a disesase but damn, he had it coming.
            :/

Comment

Disgrace to Mexican blood.

Comment

Honestly it's fuked up but I also think that Marg and Rios aren't geniuses either and were just trying to get at Roach.

I don't think they had a bigger more sinister message of making fun of all people with Parkinsons disease. They are just some kids from the barrio and were fighting back the only way they know how.

Fuked up thing to say and do though, I would have been pissed off.

Comment

Margarito is not the most popular fighter in the game right now and he should thank Pac and his ppl dearly for this opportunity. A bit out of line imo, considering Roach's med condition.

Comment

meh, i do not see what is so wrong with that video. it is just part of the s.hit talking business.

Comment

Working...
                    X