No announcement yet.

cotto eats berto alive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cotto eats berto alive

Berto is so over hype keep trying lampley. Berto is not good he's a average fighter

stop spamming the ****ing forum.

Comment

cotto,mayweather,mosley and pacman all school him

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
        Berto is so over hype keep trying lampley. Berto is not good he's a average fighter
        Berto would annihilate shot and ruined Quitto

Comment

hes not over hyped. he is tough strong and fast. he doesnt have a pretty style for someone of his talents but w.e its working for him.he has lots of heart and a young fighter that will fight anyone. hes young let him do what he do which is more than what you doing.no hes not the best yet no he hasnt fought anther top champion but hes still young he was willing to fight mosley and whoever.

Comment

Seriously if mosley would have fought berto lol mosley by devestating ko. And to the peson saying I'm spamming how? Berto could be cottos next opponent after foreman. I'm sorry if I hurt ur feelings saying ur boy would lose to migue. ANDRE BERTO SUCKS

Comment

I actually think Cotto-Berto would be a competitive fight because of style clash

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
                i agree wit u on this. lampley was sounding like a used car salesman like when he thought berto landed a six punch combo when it only was 1 punch that landed. wait for it,wait for it. boom see there it is, ****in clown lampley

Comment

Working...
                X