Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any big hitters here interested in joining my mafia strickly as hitmen??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any big hitters here interested in joining my mafia strickly as hitmen??

i need some big hitters on my team stickly for hits...you will be compensted for each hit..pm me if interested..

It's called the Karma Mafia... you're already in the group.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.larryx View Post
      i need some big hitters on my team stickly for hits...you will be compensted for each hit..pm me if interested..
      bahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
        Are you looking for hits on pacloving Floydhaters? In that case I think you're in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          It's called the Karma Mafia... you're already in the group.
          no im not..my old account is...

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Are you looking for hits on pacloving Floydhaters? In that case I think you're in the wrong place.
            no..not at all..i have no specific people to hit right now..just need some paid assaissains on stand by

Comment

I have guys on my payroll... you can pay me and I can make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                I have guys on my payroll... you can pay me and I can make it happen.
                really???then i need to send you an invite to the mafia as a paid associate

Comment

We're real cool on here Larry, but I can't join the Mayweather Mafia... I just don't fit in with that group.. I don't ride for Floyd... I don't go against him, or for him. I just call it like I see it depending on the situation.

Comment

you dont have to ride for floyd i just need you in headquarters whenever we need hits preformed

Comment

Working...
                    X