Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the Heavy Karma Hitters at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Where are the Heavy Karma Hitters at?

CAn you guys please give me a green bar? I keep getting red K from Pacfans and t's getting out of hand. Please help me.

Im sorry for pissing anybody off, I will never post something stupid ever again, just please make me green! Im begging you please!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TinkieWinkie again. Pretty sure it was red last time too.

Comment

im not a heavy hitter, but i do feel sorry for you im debating either give you green, or Reezy....huuum, i wonder who i'll be.

Comment

You're being more stupid post after post. How can you be in red after 50 posts? That means you are a bad poster.

Comment

.....You have already been drilled by the heavy hitters. You have no chace at green.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
            .....You have already been drilled by the heavy hitters. You have no chace at green.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
              What this guy said. You're a daft **** Twinkie. Fuck you.

Comment

Originally posted by sebspeed View Post
                You're being more stupid post after post. How can you be in red after 50 posts? That means you are a bad poster.
                the point giver has observed young sebspeed's poverty, and has decided to double his point stack.

happy 2010 from the point giver.

Comment

i'm not a heavy hitter ... but red k for begging

Comment

Just keep posting and people will give you green K for making good quality posts on the site.

Comment

Working...
                    X