No announcement yet.

most aggressive fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most aggressive fighters

we're talking first round knockouts. Mike Tyson, Jack Dempsey. I don't know who else is in their league.

David Tua had 16 first round knockouts. This is my favorite:

Comment

Henry Armstrong was the most aggressive fighter.

The greatest first round KO artist by the numbers was Young Otto.

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...7267&cat=boxer

One Round Hogan supposedly won 18 fights in a row by first round KO's.

http://www.boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Human:45475

Comment

My homie rich loc is aggressive.

Comment

if not being based on k.o power, erik morales would be tops in the last decade, so many wars when all he needed to do is naturally outbox his opponents

2 good ones are vargas and mayorga

Comment

if the guy isn't too famous try to post a video.

Comment

that guy young otto is knocking out guys with no fights. Is he really relevant?

Comment

Originally posted by glidesmack View Post
                that guy young otto is knocking out guys with no fights. Is he really relevant?
                Speaking of which, whatever happened to Tyrone Brunson? Dude was like 19-0 with 19 KO/TKOs, all in the 1st round, but only one winning record in the bunch.

LOL, who fights a guy 16-0 with 16 first round KOs in their pro debut?

Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 05-22-2009, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by glidesmack View Post
                  we're talking first round knockouts. Mike Tyson, Jack Dempsey. I don't know who else is in their league.
                  Depends how you look at it really Frazier was an extremely aggresive fighter but not the quickest of starters. Whereas I think with Tyson once you had survived the 1st 4 or 5 rounds he petered out a bit. If it was tag team boxing with them as a pair it might have been interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                    Depends how you look at it really Frazier was an extremely aggresive fighter but not the quickest of starters. Whereas I think with Tyson once you had survived the 1st 4 or 5 rounds he petered out a bit. If it was tag team boxing with them as a pair it might have been interesting.
                    Nigel Benn was another aggresive fighter that springs to mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X