X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    This site addresses 101 supposed Contradictions in the Bible:

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-bibl...ns-refuted.htm

Hey bro. I'm team God just like you but who do you think is going to win the fight on May 2nd?

Pacquiao or Mayweather?

Comment

I can't tell you who will win, but I hope the best to both of them.

Comment

This page addresses arguments put forward by muslims. It's like two fuckwits arguing over which of their delusions is the least horseshit.

Comment

Plate Techtonics in the bible:

Pr 9:1 Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:

1Sa 2:8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

Ps 75:3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.

Continental drift?

Job 9:6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.

Plate Techtonics:

The theory states that Earth's outermost layer, the lithosphere, is broken into 7 large, rigid pieces called plates: the African, North American, South American, Eurasian, Australian, Antarctic, and Pacific plates. Several minor plates also exist, including the Arabian, Nazca, and Philippines plates.

The plates are all moving in different directions and at different speeds (from 2 cm to 10 cm per year--about the speed at which your fingernails grow) in relationship to each other. The plates are moving around like cars in a demolition derby, which means they sometimes crash together, pull apart, or sideswipe each other. The place where the two plates meet is called a plate boundary. Boundaries have different names depending on how the two plates are moving in relationship to each other

crashing: Convergent Boundaries,
          pulling apart: Divergent Boundaries,
          or sideswiping: Transform Boundaries
          With respect to plate boundaries is your home located in the middle of, or near the boundary of a plate? What does this mean for you tectonically?
          Actually, according to the ancient view of cosmology at the time the passage was written, the author was talking about literal pillars.

According to their model of the universe 4000 years ago:

Comment

No it doesn't...lol

I just showed you clear errors in what cannot have errors. You lost, it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
              No it doesn't...lol

I just showed you clear errors in what cannot have errors. You lost, it's over.

What you need to understand is that god knows everything (that his inventors knew).

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                What you need to understand is that god knows everything (that his inventors knew).
                Yea well, maybe god does know everything but I can 100% that if there is a god, he isn't the god of the Torah, Bible or Quran. Those books are so obviously full of errors and written by ancient men who had very little knowledge of the world it's not even funny.

What is funny is that people still believe in that nonsense.

Comment

How is this still happening

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
                    Yea well, maybe god does know everything but I can 100% that if there is a god, he isn't the god of the Torah, Bible or Quran. Those books are so obviously full of errors and written by ancient men who had very little knowledge of the world it's not even funny.

What is funny is that people still believe in that nonsense.
                    Well that's just it. Post-hoc reinterpretation of ancient texts to pretend that they somehow predicted new human knowledge is both hilarious and pointless.

Here is a video of two muslims talking to an embryologist about how the quran is right about the development of embryos:

Quite lengthy and the beardy fuck who is the embryologist may be a total tossbag but it's interesting that their certainty about their rationalisation of their delusion was based on a fundamental lack of knowledge of the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Well that's just it. Post-hoc reinterpretation of ancient texts to pretend that they somehow predicted new human knowledge is both hilarious and pointless.

Here is a video of two muslims talking to an embryologist about how the quran is right about the development of embryos:

Quite lengthy and the beardy fuck who is the embryologist may be a total tossbag but it's interesting that their certainty about their rationalisation of their delusion was based on a fundamental lack of knowledge of the subject.
                      I have seen it, I love PZ Myers. I don't think he's an ass at all, when dealing with these morons, humiliation is the only way to go.

The main Muslim (forgot his name) in another video is destroyed by another scientist who at the end forces him to say the Quran is not a science book.

He's a charlatan and has written books that later he has had to correct because he was called out on the obvious lies.

Comment

Working...
                      X