• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Groves by decision.

Too slick and black for Froch

Comment

Comment

Cant wait for this fight,,, as a "fat yank" I want to say thank you to the UK fans for turning this into a mega event at wembley,, Im sure the atmosphere will be electric and im pretty sure the fight will be amazing....
        So glad that HBO picked it up..

Comment

easily the best fight of the year so far.

I'm still 50/50, has froch still got it or was groves too good first time out or was froch under prepared.

Anything can happen at the national stadium!

Comment

Buzzing for this fight big time. Glad I managed to get a couple of decent tickets

I hope Froch wins but a Groves win would not surprise me.

If DeGale wins then I would rather see him face Groves than Froch.

But still... WARRRRR FROCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH

Comment

Groves by UD.

Comment

I am interested in finding out whether Groves' performance in the first fight was an aberration mainly due to the KD in the 1st round. Froch is gritty though, he'll find a way regardless. I like Froch by stoppage again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  I am interested in finding out whether Groves' performance in the first fight was an aberration mainly due to the KD in the 1st round. Froch is gritty though, he'll find a way regardless. I like Froch by stoppage again.
                  It wasn't just the 1st round buddy, Groves dominated the fight. Both fighters got tired towards the end of the 8th/beginning of the 9th, as soon as froch had some success, the ref decided to stop the fight (Incorrectly IMO).

We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                    It wasn't just the 1st round buddy, Groves dominated the fight. Both fighters got tired towards the end of the 8th/beginning of the 9th, as soon as froch had some success, the ref decided to stop the fight (Incorrectly IMO).

We shall see.
                    I am under the belief that when you get your brain rocked the way Froch had his brain rocked by Groves in round 1, it changes the course of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      I am under the belief that when you get your brain rocked the way Froch had his brain rocked by Groves in round 1, it changes the course of the fight.
                      Maybe he should have expected that, It's not as if Groves said what he was going to do for the first 3 rounds ............... oh wait, he did.

Groves' is too good technically for Froch.

Comment

Working...
                      X