No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Rips Hopkins on HBO, Malignaggi-Mosley on SHO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
    funny, when he was promoting pacquiao vs mosley he had nothing but good things to say about mosley....

this is all bitter jealousy that he's not promoting the cards/events and that richard schaefer has showtime on lock and hbo still working with him

with hbo right now sweating about losing floyd to showtime, schaefer has them eating off his palms
    this^^^^^^^^^is so damn obvious...I keep saying, there's a difference between a everyday all day fan and a casual nut who ride the popular wave...we log on and politic about the sport everyday, these the things we SHOULD know...good post man!!

Comment

I actually want to see Malignaggi-Mosley. Malignaggi is not an elite fighter in an elite division and has a belt. The minute he fights an Alexander, Bradley, Guerrero, Ortiz, Berto, hell probably even Maidana he gets raped and loses his title. Even Zab Judah could probably go grab that. I am somewhat amuzed and want to see how long this fluke championship can last. He already had a controversial win to the likes of Pablo Cano. Mosley is shot but he has a good chance in this fight. He will atleast be competitive. I don't have a problem with competitive fights with marquee names. This fight will be much more competitve than Pacquiao-Mosley was thats for sure. But I agree with Arum that the Hopkins snoozefest isn't one to salivate over. Hopkins survivalist style is hard to swallow and I'm no longer fascinated saying "look at this old man survive with the best fighters in his division". You know for sure you are going to be in for a boring fight no matter who Hopkins fights at this point.

Comment

One word best describes Bob Arum..... "Hypocrite".

Doesn't matter if he's right or wrong, because he does the same ***** and that's called hypocricy. He shouldn't even be allowed to say the word "inexcusable".

Comment

Bob is a hypocrite, a liar and horrible horrible human being.

The reason why Boxing is virtually dead as a sport (except for a handful of few "stars") is because of the boxing "fanbase".

This forum is a prime example. It's full of idiots who can't appreciate someone like Hopkins who is making history AGAIN and are prepared to listen to a leeching, money hungry and blatant liar like Bob Arum.

The same Bob Arum who has tried to monopolize boxing, blatantly disregarded the "fans" and has failed.

Sad the the fans are too thick to realise this. I'm not even exaggerating, i don't think any other sport has a more fickle and stupid fanbase than boxing has.

The sooner people stop talking about Arum, the better.

Comment

I think Arum is still moist between the legs about that beating Hopkins gave Pavlik?

Comment

I can't stand bob no lie I fukin hate him jus him as a person everytime I see is face I jus wish I cood punch him 1 time my Hardest in us face

Comment

Working...
              X