No announcement yet.

rigondeaux vs poonsawat..whom you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    your reading comprehension sukks ass. where in my posts did i say i don't want that fight to happen? on the contratry, if rigo wins i hope he'll do it impressively so there will be no excuse not to make the fight. this fight against poon is his chance to prove to doubters that he deserve the donaire fight.

and promoters does matter because they're the ones who make the fight happen. and trust me, if rigo will produce a boring performance against poon, the fans will be less interested to see him against donaire.
    You are the only one in this thread who said that if rigo don't perform impressive he can say bye bye to donaire shot...and nobody even hnow if rigo is gonna win..just with a win he would have more that every opponent who donaire fought @ 122...you look like a rookie to me..your facts are all about Arum's money, what in your bias mind the fans will want..not reality man..that's your reality..the reality is more ppl want to see them fight alredy..the poon fight is a plus

Comment

right because amateur records counts in the pros

yeah he fought 3 top 10 fighters...he barely beat one and got hurt by marroquin. he was only impressive against a scared ramos.

but then that's not even my point...i was clearly talking about the business side of boxing that's why i said he needs to impress or he won't get arum and hbo to be interested in making a donaire-rigo fight. donaire already commands almost a $1M purse and rigo probably is expecting half of that. can you blame arum not to make that fight if he sees rigo riding his bike against poon?

anyway, carry on troll.
      sorry son but nonito has never seen that kind of paycheck, first he is not a draw, second only hardcore fans knows who he is, they been trying to make him a household but have failed, and he is acting like he owns the world, Rigondeaux with only 11 fights is on the history book, amateur and professional, the reason the arena was full last time out it wasn't because of him, you guessed right? Rios-Alvarado

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        You are the only one in this thread who said that if rigo don't perform impressive he can say bye bye to donaire shot...and nobody even hnow if rigo is gonna win..just with a win he would have more that every opponent who donaire fought @ 122...you look like a rookie to me..your facts are all about Arum's money, what in your bias mind the fans will want..not reality man..that's your reality..the reality is more ppl want to see them fight alredy..the poon fight is a plus

lol that's exactly what a rookie would say

so just a win, no matter how, against poon would make rigo's resume better than nishioka...pure comedy gold.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
          sorry son but nonito has never seen that kind of paycheck, first he is not a draw, second only hardcore fans knows who he is, they been trying to make him a household but have failed, and he is acting like he owns the world, Rigondeaux with only 11 fights is on the history book, amateur and professional, the reason the arena was full last time out it wasn't because of him, you guessed right? Rios-Alvarado
          another reading comprehension deficient rigo apologist. i said close to $1M not exactly that amount. he got paid 750K against nishioka. usually a fighter's purse continues to get higher if he continues to win fights so if he gets more against arce i won't be surprised.

so yeah donaire is not a draw but he continues to headline fight cards though. even the popular rios was only made to be his main undercard. don't know what arum and hbo see in him

Comment

[QUOTE=brick wall;12658073]lol that's exactly what a rookie would say

so just a win, no matter how, against poon would make rigo's resume better than nishioka...pure comedy ..

And good enough to fight somebody who is 3-0 1 ko @ 122
            Against
            Vasquez jr
            Old nishioka
            Mathebula

Aaaa..and most likely over old fart arce...
            I can't see what they have that rigo doesn't...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              And good enough to fight somebody who is 3-0 1 ko @ 122
              Against
              Vasquez jr
              Old nishioka
              Mathebula

Aaaa..and most likely over old fart arce...
              I can't see what they have that rigo doesn't...

right because donaire's records at lower weights doesn't count

so let's just compare their records at 122 and voila...rigo is the man.

anyway, i'm done with you troll...just be happy that rigo is fighting as undercard to donaire. that could mean arum is seriously considering a winner vs winner fight next. could be donaire-rigo or donaire-poon

Comment

crazy fight
                dont know why rig woul take this

i love these fights but hate explaing to people how good both fighters are

Comment

right because donaire's records at lower weights doesn't count

so let's just compare their records at 122 and voila...rigo is the man.

anyway, i'm done with you troll...just be happy that rigo is fighting as undercard to donaire. that could mean arum is seriously considering a winner vs winner fight next. could be donaire-rigo or donaire-poon
                  Exactly ducker fan...cuz the donaire/arce we alredy know who's gonna win..donaire's team make sure of fight a foe which make not competition....get out of here..

Comment

rigo pounds this overrated padded bum into oblivion.

i have no respect for any fighter who doesnt fight outside of his home country and just feasts on padded opposition.

Comment

another reading comprehension deficient rigo apologist. i said close to $1M not exactly that amount. he got paid 750K against nishioka. usually a fighter's purse continues to get higher if he continues to win fights so if he gets more against arce i won't be surprised.

so yeah donaire is not a draw but he continues to headline fight cards though. even the popular rios was only made to be his main undercard. don't know what arum and hbo see in him
                      do you have a link where they stated he make that money, Or you just pull that number out a hat? And yes I'm a little slow...

Comment

Working...
                      X