Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst entrences/costumes in boxing EVER...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst entrences/costumes in boxing EVER...

I've seen some real ******ed **** through out the years....one lame ass entrance I remember was Vargas "breaking" through a wall of foam "bricks" as an Aztec warrior.....he almost tripped over the foam bricks too.....it was lame as ****.....some of the costumes that stand out as hella lame are....what you got?

just make this thread exclusively about camacho.

and yes, vargas doing that during the trinidad fight was ****in hilarious

Comment

Anthony Small came in with a scream mask on and riding a skateboard, was kind of ridiculous.

I'll try n find the vid, think it was against Starkov.

Almost as sad as his nickname Anthony "Sugar Ray Clay Jones Jr" Small.
      Last edited by NChristo; 06-14-2010, 02:00 PM.

Comment

I think sometimes the mexicans take it a little overboard. Like they come out with 100 mexican flags waving and those mariachi bands playing while driving a floating burrito.....

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          Anthony Small came in with a scream mask on and riding a skateboard, was kind of ridiculous.

I'll try n find the vid, think it was against Starkov.

Almost as sad as his nickname Anthony "Sugar Ray Clay Jones Jr" Small.
          Hell naaaah!!! you gotta be making that up right there!!!! hahah im looking for that **** on youtube.....hahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
            just make this thread exclusively about camacho.

and yes, vargas doing that during the trinidad fight was ****in hilarious
            I know camacho had some phuked up costumes....but that bottom one of Maromero Paez who came out as a nun?? dude that was damn horrible too...hahahha

Comment

gawd - camacho in that outfit .... smh

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                I think sometimes the mexicans take it a little overboard. Like they come out with 100 mexican flags waving and those mariachi bands playing while driving a floating burrito.....
                Get the fuk atta here with your stupid racist ****....one more you get banned from my threads son.....keep it legit or GTFO.....

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  gawd - camacho in that outfit .... smh
                  Like the other kat said earlier....we could make this one exclusively on Camacho...no lie....hahhha

but there are other offenders too.....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    Like the other kat said earlier....we could make this one exclusively on Camacho...no lie....hahhha

but there are other offenders too.....

camacho has them beat - the gay quotient in his outfits is just too great.

Comment

Working...
                    X