No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Please explain how you came to that conclusion.
    Who are you, Jab's buddy?
    I explained this to Jab already, so he might answer you.

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
      Now, now. You never explained how you knew Chisora slap and spitting were spontaneous and Hayes wearing of a shirt was calculated. The cold hard fact is you CAN'T know.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Now, now. You never explained how you knew Chisora slap and spitting were spontaneous and Hayes wearing of a shirt was calculated. The cold hard fact is you CAN'T know.

Comment

I am absolutely confident that Chisora's outrageous acts were spontaneous, and that Haye's way of promoting himself was calculated. If you think otherwise, you know nothing about human psychology and behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
            I think there is a big difference between Fury and some of those mentioned.

Hopkins did himself no favours with 'white boy' comments. Imagine if Fury said the same about a 'black boy' the tears would run and run on here. Luckily even Fury has more class than Hopkins not to stoop so low.

Didn't Fury tweet "Heil Hitler" or something?????

Comment

Originally posted by The Theory View Post
              Didn't Fury tweet "Heil Hitler" or something?????
              Since Fury supposedly has gypsy roots, wouldn't you think such a tweet would be sarcastic?

Comment

Since Fury supposedly has gypsy roots, wouldn't you think such a tweet would be sarcastic?
                Irish Traveller roots and he gets a ton of racist abuse for it.

Comment

The whole trash talk thing is a bit like comedy. People like different things and there's no accounting for taste.

Comment

No.............

Comment

I am absolutely confident that Chisora's outrageous acts were spontaneous, and that Haye's way of promoting himself was calculated. If you think otherwise, you know nothing about human psychology and behaviour.
                      wuhuuu mister Jab, where are you? Where's your response? oh wait...

Comment

Working...
                      X