Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward MUST go to Europe. 168 in Europe=Bigger Crowds HIGHER revenues.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Ward has already cleared out 168. What ward needs to do is go to 175. All of the best go up in weight when theyve cleared out a division. Its time he does it. He did the right thing by clearing it out and not avoiding anyone but its time to move up.
    That's what I've been saying! Once Pascal whoops Dawson again, Ward should fight him in Canada. Talk about huge gate money lol.

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    You are saying Ward can make 20 million in one fight?
    In what fuking universe?
    If that happens, rest assure it will be because of some Meixcan pretty boy LHW in the future giving him that mega pay day.

There is no way in hell Ward is gonna make 20 million in one fight ever.
    Is this a sick joke?

How Do I send you one of those ****** red ks?
    Yeah if he becomes the reigning P4P king (which is a big possibility since he's already in the top 5) and keeps dominating at the highest level of the sport, of course he could make 8 figures in one fight, as did the previous P4P kings before him. People were saying the exact same thing about Floyd back when he was making 5-6 million a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
      1. The fight would be in the middle of the day over here if it was fought in Europe so there goes any exposure.
      2. He already dominated both, so there is nothing to gain by facing them again let alone going over to Europe.
      3. The money isn't more there for Ward then what he can make here. I will agree the money is probably bigger in Europe for Froch and Kessler though.
      4. I will give you guys a hint. Most Americans could care less where a guy fights when it comes to his reputation. The W is all that matters. The only people still bitter that Ward has never fought outside the US is Europeans and fans that hate Ward anyways so traveling wouldn't make a difference.

Give me one good reason, besides there's more money, for why Ward HAS to fight in Europe.

If Ward don't fight in Europe, he will end up like ROY Jones

It's the Roy Curse.

Remember Roy was unbeatable

Glass jaw

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        That's what I've been saying! Once Pascal whoops Dawson again, Ward should fight him in Canada. Talk about huge gate money lol.

Yeah if he becomes the reigning P4P king (which is a big possibility since he's already in the top 5) and keeps dominating at the highest level of the sport, of course he could make 8 figures in one fight, as did the previous P4P kings before him.
        Cuz Glass Jaw Roy and Whitaker did right?

lol

Wake the hell up Ward Boy

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          You never know, maybe the Euros are willing to do this. If they make Ward a very attractive offer he might consider travelling.

So let's see what kind of money they throw his way.
          This is just the fans talking, Ward nor Hunter never said anything about them "NOT TRAVELING" I am just responding to the TS that said Ward "MUST"

Comment

You are saying Ward can make 20 million in one fight?
            In what fuking universe?
            If that happens, rest assure it will be because of some Meixcan pretty boy LHW in the future giving him that mega pay day.

There is no way in hell Ward is gonna make 20 million in one fight ever.
            Is this a sick joke?

How Do I send you one of those ****** red ks?
            Um, if Ward gets as big as Mayweather and Pacquiao are then yeah he can make 20 million a fight. It's probably a stretch, but it is possible. It's not like it has never happened in boxing before.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
              1. The fight would be in the middle of the day over here if it was fought in Europe so there goes any exposure.
              2. He already dominated both, so there is nothing to gain by facing them again let alone going over to Europe.
              3. The money isn't more there for Ward then what he can make here. I will agree the money is probably bigger in Europe for Froch and Kessler though.
              4. I will give you guys a hint. Most Americans could care less where a guy fights when it comes to his reputation. The W is all that matters. The only people still bitter that Ward has never fought outside the US is Europeans and fans that hate Ward anyways so traveling wouldn't make a difference.

Give me one good reason, besides there's more money, for why Ward HAS to fight in Europe.
              First you're wrong, the fight would be at night in the USA and México. Why? Simple, the guys over there make the fights at 1 AM so that the fight can be shown at 7 or 8 pm in America. That's been done before you can check that out if yo want.

Second, why should I give you more reasons? You already said that you don't want Ward to fight any of them since he already dominated them, then what's the point?

And this is boxing my man, these guys are not punching each other in the head just for glory, but for money.

Oh and I also agree that he should move to LHW, but he doesn't want to do that. So if he's not moving up then he should at least fight again the best in the division, which again are Kessler and Froch.
              Last edited by vacon04; 12-08-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Is that only fight, you made it seem like it's happening every weekend.
                Lol you're kidding right? The guy asked me for an example and I said an example.

IDK how in hell you can say that I "made it seem like it's happening every weekend" from saying Salido vs Lopez 2.

Comment

It's the Roy Curse.

Remember Roy was unbeatable

Glass jaw
                  What the hell is wrong with you? You don't make any sense at all. Ward has to travel because of some "Roy Curse"?

Red K and ignored!

Comment

Cuz Glass Jaw Roy and Whitaker did right?

lol

Wake the hell up Ward Boy
                    Yeah Roy made 8 figures a fight several times in his career, he made 25 mil when he fought Ruiz. Why am I even arguing with you? You're the troll who made the tiger muhammad thread, wtf you know about boxing lol

Comment

So you're saying he'll end up as an all-time great?

Comment

Working...
                      X