No announcement yet.

Showtime Boxing Danny Jacobs battle with Cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showtime Boxing Danny Jacobs battle with Cancer

Man got so much respect for him after this some amazing stuff.

Touching story, I can't wait for his return this weekend, he looks in remarkable shape.

What a brave guy.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Touching story, I can't wait for his return this weekend, he looks in remarkable shape.

What a brave guy.
      Yeah he does look in great shape but I would assume he will have more than just some ring rust.

Comment

Very moving video and you must admire Jacobs courage. He looks in incredible shape at the end of the video.

Comment

Wow. Pretty strong stuff there. No opponet will ever be able to test him as hard as his disease did.

WAR Jacobs.

Comment

wow what a tough journey he has gone through and that was some strong material. hopefully jacobs has recovered all of his strength.

Comment

What a great story. These are the stories that should receive more attention from boxing fans and sports stories in general. I would love to see ESPN do an Outside the Lines story on Jacobs' struggle and his eventual successful comeback.

Paul Williams, I hope you're next, champ.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                What a great story. These are the stories that should receive more attention from boxing fans and sports stories in general. I would love to see ESPN do an Outside the Lines story on Jacobs' struggle and his eventual successful comeback.

Paul Williams, I hope you're next, champ.
                That would make for a great piece and could be very compelling.

Comment

Danny is already a champion for overcoming cancer

Comment

Much respect to Danny Jacobs, and all the cancer survivors of the world. True warriors!!

Comment

Working...
                    X