Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So then Orlando Salido is p4p top ten right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
    I don't care where you rank Salido, but he IS Loma's daddy until Loma can make that rematch and even things out.
    Surprising how many pp here have never heard of a thing called sarcasm.

You seem to get it tho and i agree salido will always be lomas daddy no doubt about that.

Comment

bro there is a reason you in red

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Im using the loma, ggg fanboys way of thinking being that loma is top 10 p4p well then surely Salido should be top 10 too right.

Salido did beat the ***** out of Loma so he must surely be on the list.
        He beat the shyt out of Loma's groin. Haha. And in his second pro fight. Loma's come a long way since then.

Salido is fine with the brawling fights and all, but he's not elite. He never was. He gets deserved credit for having balls and making sure his opponents have none when they leave the ring. I like him, but no. He's entertaining but not on Loma's level now. Loma dominates a rematch to the point where they throw the towel in.

Comment

lol no, Loma's improving while Salido stagnates, he just drew with mediocre Vargas. Cut the guy some slack, it was his second professional fight against a rugged veteran who fought everyone. Not to mention Salido purposefully missing weight in a foul fest.

Guarantee Loma ko's him in the rematch.

Comment

lol it was his 2nd pro fight and it was a wake up call to the pro game, which hes learned from, if that rematch happens im expecting you and others to be loading money on salido to beat him again?. Are people that desperate to hate on lomachenko that they are going to keep bringing that up as some kind of proof that hes a hype job or something lol Compare that to the bums and stiffs most fighters fight in there 20th fights, let alone 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              loma whooped his ass 9-3 when he came in 30 pounds heavier and low blowed all fight, judges didnt want a russian speaking goat winning a belt in his second pro fight.
              30 pounds heavier now? **** me! So Loma was fighting a middleweight essentially? Damn, that's crazy.

Comment

salido fought in a different weight class than Loma that night, he couldnt even make weight, fight doesnt count

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Im using the loma, ggg fanboys way of thinking being that loma is top 10 p4p well then surely Salido should be top 10 too right.

Salido did beat the ***** out of Loma so he must surely be on the list.
                  That's not how it works moron.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    30 pounds heavier now? **** me! So Loma was fighting a middleweight essentially? Damn, that's crazy.
                    there is always youtube for people who didnt watch.. solido was a full fledged welter that fight

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      These guys are a little off

Comment

Working...
                      X