No announcement yet.

Chief Keef...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    20 bucks says that house belonged to one of their mothers, and this was recorded on a wednesday at like 11:00 AM.
    you`re getting phucked out your green, by a black guy, with no vaseline.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      you`re getting phucked out your green, by a black guy, with no vaseline.

there's a rumor going around that obama is some sort of illuminati lizard king, wearing a flesh colored suit.

Comment

That has got to be one of the stupidest names ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          That has got to be one of the stupidest names ever.
          Barack????

phuck you.

Comment

No lie, that is one dude I wouldnt want to **** with. That is one crazy mother****er.

Comment

That two months sounds like not a big deal, but it could be given all the **** going on in Chicago right now involving him.

There has been kids getting killed in Chicago over beef between Chief Keef and some other very young rappers. A prominent kid named Jojo and Keefs cousin (or was it brother by marriage?), also a teenager, got killed recently. I don't listen to much hip hop, but I see this stuff making news.

Seventeen years old and has a one year old, signed to a major label, and will be lucky to see 21. Crazy ass life.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                That two months sounds like not a big deal, but it could be given all the **** going on in Chicago right now involving him.

There has been kids getting killed in Chicago over beef between Chief Keef and some other very young rappers. A prominent kid named Jojo and Keefs cousin (or was it brother by marriage?), also a teenager, got killed recently. I don't listen to much hip hop, but I see this stuff making news.

Seventeen years old and has a one year old, signed to a major label, and will be lucky to see 21. Crazy ass life.

I'm pretty sure that pic of him holding that gun is with his mom lmao, great job of parenting.

Comment

lmao @ chief queef

crying like a b1tch?

"That's that **** I don't like"

Comment

Say what you want about keef, but he grew up in the south side of Chicago, which is one of the most dangerous places in America. He might not be a banger, but he grew up in that environment, and has pulled a gun on the cops in the past, and his own step brother had his head blown off a few weeks ago. The juvenile delinquency center in Chicago is no joke.

It is not like chief keef is some privileged jewish kid who grew up in a million dollar home and is litterally a fraudulent actor like Drake.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                      Barack????

phuck you.
                      No. Chief Keef is a ridiculous name.

And fuck you, butt-eater.

Comment

Working...
                      X