Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 154 Canelo beats Manny up and stops him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely biased post by a known Manny hater. He's probably afraid of the thought Floyd would risk fighting Canelo and gets dropped and beat up so he's diverting attention away from a real possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Extremely biased post by a known Manny hater. He's probably afraid of the thought Floyd would risk fighting Canelo and gets dropped and beat up so he's diverting attention away from a real possibility.
      I think it's more that he expects Floyd to take criticism for fighting Canelo so he is pre-empting it by talking Canelo up as being better than Pacquiao.

I'm not sure who wins this bout to be honest, probably Pacquiao but it's hard to write Canelo off completely at the weight.

Comment

canelo is all hype imo..lets wait to see how he does against someone like cotto first. so far pac showed much better power against mosley than canelo did..canelo had mosley in front of him all night and couldn't even stop him or at least knock him down. only reason canelo looks to have good power is because he's been fighting naturally smaller guys...

Comment

I'm not convinced.

Pacquaio would destroy him.

Comment

I agree. Manny will stand there and trade bombs and the bigger man will prevail in this situation I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
              I agree. Manny will stand there and trade bombs and the bigger man will prevail in this situation I believe.
              When has Manny "stood there" in recent years. His whole style is based on in and out movements. Watch any of his recent fights and you'll see he is constantly moving.

Comment

He'll never fight a legit jr middleweight threat past 150.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  No, you're absolutely right, because as he has already clearly said, he wont ever fight above 147 again.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    No, you're absolutely right, because as he has already clearly said, he wont ever fight above 147 again.
                    Unless Cotto agreed to 150 right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Oh god forbid a natural lightweight (arguably lower) that is currently seen as a very small welter doesn't go higher in weight to fight everyone with all the physical advantages over him. Remember Manny used to be a jr flyweight and now he's beating Welters thats 108-147 an amazing 39 lbs move over his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X