Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I went out with this girl on a date - pretty bad - after the second date I couldn`

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Not true. I've actually become good acquaintance with a light brown Fillipina woman in my class. I'm trying to f-ck her. She called me intelligent today. So now I know she thinks i'm smart, i'm gonna invite her over to my house so that "we can study together". The only pointer I want to give her is my dick in her p-ssy. Get it? I know you do.
    Philipinas dont find me attractive unfortunately or give me no play. I think Polyjnasian girls are some of the sexiest. I had a classmate from Laos she was such an exquisite beauty, we were all in love with her. And she was always happy, smiling, nice, talkative, non-pretensions. I swear if I ever date a girl like that I will go weak on her really fast, shower her with gifts and attention and hopefully I marry her cause they get taken away really fast.

Comment

Face like a plate of cold sausages imo

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        You would fail terribly. I have no game whatsoever bro. I only talk to girls who talk to me first. I don't approach any girl, which is my problem. I get away with it now but when i'm ugly and no woman approaches me anymore, i'm f-cked. I better wife a chick up now.
        Its ok I am talkative so I start the conversation, they carry it on with you and then we finish them

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
          Face like a plate of cold sausages imo
          hahaha, OMG its so true though

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            she's not that bad...she's between Eva Mendez and Celia Cruz...
            Eva Mendez?

Wtf are you on?

Maybe between Eva Mendez and a tree.

No disrespect to the woman, I wouldnt classify her as ugly... But dont bring Eva Mendez into the damn picture.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Eva Mendez?

Wtf are you on?

Maybe between Eva Mendez and a tree.

No disrespect to the woman, I wouldnt classify her as ugly... But dont bring Eva Mendez into the damn picture.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                Too ugly bro, I couldn`t take it and she had no make up on either. Her shoes were open-toed, it was tragic, I was completely repulsed. I wanted to date her cause she`;s Cuban and I can practice my Cuban salsa but that was bad.
                I don't blame you. She ain't tappage worthy. Gotta get a BJ to compensate for wastin your time on her. Beyond that, break out the bitch be gone spray.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                  I don't blame you. She ain't tappage worthy. Gotta get a BJ to compensate for wastin your time on her. Beyond that, break out the bitch be gone spray.

Comment

So she had corns all over her toes?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      she's not that bad...she's between Eva Mendez and Celia Cruz...
                      I actually lol'd

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      She looks slammin in the 2nd picture to me. Definitely exotic in appearance. I'd tone no problem.
                      this is the same guy that was criticizing my taste in women

Comment

Working...
                      X