No announcement yet.

Last night proved making weight hurt Cotto against Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night proved making weight hurt Cotto against Pacman

I'm not saying Pacquiao wouldn't have beat him anyway because styles make the fights. I'm just saying that he looked pretty damn fit last night.

He needs to take more easy fights to boost his confidence further and then step it up in the middle of next year. maybe get him a fight every 2 months against a bum or prospect to get him back in the hunt. Definitely put him in with Bruce Banner aka Margarito without his cinderblock wraps. I think thats an easy fight and a great confidince booster.

Maybe later he can step up and fight guys like Alfredo Angulo or James Kirkland when he's free. Cotto should tell that lanky bastard P.Will to **** off and fight Chad Dawson at a 168lbs catch weight, and tell Kermit to jump back in his pond because they're both all wrong for him. I think Cottos' gonna be fine at this weight though and finish out the rest of his career in a respectable way.

yea,

because fighting Yuri Foreman is a great barometer

its this kind of moronic thinking that could lead to Cotto getting his new belt ganked AGAIN by PAC

back under your rock, troll

Comment

Last night proved that Cotto can beat Yuri Foreman. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Really so Cotto lost to Pac cuz of the weight? OK....

Comment

haterism at its best

Comment

your a ****in idiot, but atleast the women your genetically predisposed to liking is nothing i can argue against

Comment

Comment

i cant say that the catchweight didnt do anything...but i wouldnt think it did too too much....maybe just mess him up mentally a bit to make weight...but theres other possibilties for his win last night...

-he did look very comfy at this weight
                -emmanual steward - cotto could have just been a simply better boxer this time around
                -had a crazy yea, pops died, so mentally he could be diffrent
                -forman was pretty easy
                -losing twice makes you want a win even more

Comment

All OP is saying is: 154 Cotto beats 145 Cotto, 10/10 times.

I agree, Cotto would be a MUCH livlier dog if they fight @ 154.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Really so Cotto lost to Pac cuz of the weight? OK....
                    You guys are emotinal like women. Ready to fly off the handle at any conceived slight of Pacquiao. Read the ****ing post and then respond to me ladies. *slaps all of you girls with a tampax*

Comment

Working...
                    X