Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are fat yanks fearful of a Brit running the heavyweight division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are fat yanks fearful of a Brit running the heavyweight division?

When there's an exciting, charismatic, refreshing fighter like David Haye around wanting to clean up a division dominated by boring Eastern Europeans for the past x amount of years, something which we've all uninamimously wanted for a while now, why is it that the Americans are so against him? I am sure they wanted it too, and they even supported him until it became apparant that he is a true threat and he's gonna get what he wants. Is it jealousy?

Whenever they've had their boxers have a bash at the titles they've been supported pretty much unanimously too. The likes of Eddie Chambers, Chris Arreola, Kevin Johnson. We'd all rather see one of these lumps of American lard spring an upset but it just didn't happen. Kinda all end up like throwing jelly into a meat grinder. Is it jealousy? Maybe. Are they embarrased and bitter at their own fighters failings? Probably so. But I still don't get it how their opinions change so quick, just because a Brit is succesful and brings serious danger to the boring Eastern Europeans they turn their backs and all of a sudden are filled with hate for the guy. Tis pretty sad the way they turn it all into a nationalistic thing.

Im not a yank but i think Haye is a ***** for not fighting Wladimir Klitschko.

Being all talk and no walk is bad for the sport.

Comment

ummm..... didn't a brit run the heavyweight division just a few years ago?

americans do not fear haye running the heavyweight division.

they actually find the idea quite comical.

Comment

the OP is an incredibly insecure, paranoid and illogical *****
        how is siding with an eastern european an american, nationalistic thing?
        your logic is so irrational that its pathetic.

i dont care about either fighter, heck i dont even care about the entire division, but if they step in the ring wlad takes haye's head off. also, haye's an idiot if he thinks he deserves 50/50. he hasnt done sht to deserve that.
        that is my unbiased opinion.

Comment

Wlad = the boss of Haye and other HWs.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Wlad = the boss of Haye and other HWs.
            maybe but vitali would spark his ass.

Comment

If Haye were to actually competitively fight Wlad or Vitali I think many of us beautiful, in shape yanks with white teeth, pretty noses, and clear dialect would respect him more.

Comment

It is kinda odd how the klitschkos were pretry much hated up till around a year ago

funny how wins over jcg and shot Rahman can turn things around

Comment

Originally posted by King Tua View Post
                  maybe but vitali would spark his ass.
                  IDK, Vitali even admitted Wlad was a better boxer than him and he is slower, less athletic, and doesn't have as much 1 punch ko power as Wlad really really.

Big Vit has him in the area of better chin and maybe tougher and more willing to mix it up.....work rate too but Vitali throws alot of arm punches.

You know what **** talking about Haye, lets just focus of the two headed champ of the division.

Haye needs to fight Povetkin or someone like that since both don't really want a shot at the champ anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    IDK, Vitali even admitted Wlad was a better boxer than him and he is slower, less athletic, and doesn't have as much 1 punch ko power as Wlad really really.

Big Vit has him in the area of better chin and maybe tougher and more willing to mix it up.....work rate too but Vitali throws alot of arm punches.

You know what **** talking about Haye, lets just focus of the two headed champ of the division.

Haye needs to fight Povetkin or someone like that since both don't really want a shot at the champ anyway.
                    wlad is superior in everything to vitali except in 2 areas.

chin and toughness.

those 2 areas are enough for vitali to beat him.

Comment

Working...
                    X