Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****!!!!! So I went to work today and fell into the ****in pool!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    Even you feel a little embarrassed. Admit it.

I was a Haye fan and I just felt disgusted when he pulled out this time. This is the man who wore a ****ing t-shirt that had their decapitated heads on it. I mean can you hurt your image anymore?
    Dude, what Haye did was smart.....

They were trying to screw him over.... He said "**** it, I'll get a belt"...

Not only does he get a belt, but he also has leverage, and experience against a way taller opponent....

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      Dude, what Haye did was smart.....

They were trying to screw him over.... He said "**** it, I'll get a belt"...

Not only does he get a belt, but he also has leverage, and experience against a way taller opponent....
      It would have been smart if he had done all of these things BEFORE ACCEPTING THE FIGHT. When the fuck has it been acceptable to continuously pull out of fights, after being the little chihuahua who was barking for it the whole damn time? He speaks constantly about only wanting the Klits, not wasting his time on these other "bums"... Yet now he's yet again pulling out. There is no excuse for this ****, and you guys need to get the hell over it.

Comment

It would have been smart if he had done all of these things BEFORE ACCEPTING THE FIGHT. When the fuck has it been acceptable to continuously pull out of fights, after being the little chihuahua who was barking for it the whole damn time? He speaks constantly about only wanting the Klits, not wasting his time on these other "bums"... Yet now he's yet again pulling out. There is no excuse for this ****, and you guys need to get the hell over it.
        No, he accepted Wlad's terms, not Vitali's.

And he will get the Klits after he beats Valuev.

Which means everyone can jump on the Haye bandwagon again.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
          Damn, I wake up, go do some work, reapair sopme ****, and clean this pool, when out of no where I take a step RIGHT INTO THE ****IN POOL!!!

No I am soaking wet, **** it... I am done for the day.....
          Quitter.

Margarito didn't quit in the 8th round.

He came out to get ktfo in the 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post

What will you say when Haye pulls out of this fight?

Comment

You bastard.....

I just figured out you hi-jacked my thread!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _PlaT_NuM_ View Post
                What will you say when Haye pulls out of this fight?
                Haye's going to pull out against Valuev?

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                  Quitter.

Margarito didn't quit in the 8th round.

He came out to get ktfo in the 9th.
                  I am not quitting... I am just choosing to do the other pool on Monday....

I can do that....

Comment

Haye's going to pull out against Valuev?

He might do. it wouldn't suprise me if he did

Comment

If you're saying that what he did in these two instances, then you're just delusional. I don't care if the Vitali fight wasn't set in stone. It was still a done deal. There was a date set, there was a venue. Don't give me that ****, please.

I admit that it was a good move, but the TIME that he made the move was just stupid. He should have never went after Vitali in the first place. Bull****.

Oh- and NO **** it's gonna be on Wlad or Vitali's terms. At HW, ask yourself- who the fuck is David Haye? He's nobody at Heavyweight. He should have been happy with getting the fight at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X