Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Celtics to return to the NBA throne?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fellas, its a long season man. Lets not get wet over 6 games.

Comment

I think Celts gonna win it all. The Lakers are garbage without Pau. Bryant carries the team and the ref carries Bryant.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
        I think Celts gonna win it all. The Lakers are garbage without Pau. Bryant carries the team and the ref carries Bryant.
        please , *****.

kobe is one of the biggest whiners in the nba and it ain't because he's getting all the calls.

if anything kobe is the biggest superstar to not get any respect from the refs.

Comment

Once again. Riding the lonely Orlando Magic warwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
            2nd best team in the east..
            cuz we arent undefeated and havnt beat the cavs right?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit-Punches View Post
              Once again. Riding the lonely Orlando Magic warwagon.

There will be more people on it come playoff time. I knew Vince would get banged up early.

Comment

Originally posted by -0- View Post
                please , *****.

kobe is one of the biggest whiners in the nba and it ain't because he's getting all the calls.

if anything kobe is the biggest superstar to not get any respect from the refs.
                Hahaha you gotta be kidding me and thanks for the red k. You got butt hurt since you know I'm right about my comment. Yes, he is the biggest superstar in the NBA but you're stupid if you don't think he gets preferential treatment. Fouls on him gets called a lot more often than players that are not stars in the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
                  Hahaha you gotta be kidding me and thanks for the red k. You got butt hurt since you know I'm right about my comment. Yes, he is the biggest superstar in the NBA but you're stupid if you don't think he gets preferential treatment. Fouls on him gets called a lot more often than players that are not stars in the NBA.
                  dude , he gets better calls than ordinary nba guys but compared to other stars he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from the refs.

especially after the denver scandal.

compare the calls lebron gets.

hell compare the calls wade gets.

Comment

those green bitches cant even beat orlando...**** the celts

Comment

Originally posted by -0- View Post
                      dude , he gets better calls than ordinary nba guys but compared to other stars he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from the refs.

especially after the denver scandal.

compare the calls lebron gets.

hell compare the calls wade gets.
                      LIke, I said he gets calls a lot more often than PLAYERS THAT ARE NOT STARS IN THE NBA. That's what I made my comparison too, not other NBA stars like Lebron, Wade...etc. When the Lakers play a team with no stars, calls are more likely to favor them even on the opponents homecourt. A perfect example would be the last 2 games against Oklahoma City and Houston, Kobe gets the ticky tack calls which is clearly an advantage that's why he shoots more free throws than everybody during the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X