Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the moderator is actually lurking the thread, but he's too busy to ban people for something that should be against the rules of any decent forum

good look, bscene

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      the moderator is actually lurking the thread, but he's too busy to ban people for something that should be against the rules of any decent forum

good look, bscene
      If a mod lets one poster abuse him without acting agaisnt that poster, then it opens up a can of worms, that means all posters can abuse mods, you should definatley be gone from here.

Comment

Anyone see the name of the city? Lol.

From the article:

Comment

Well at least someone is brave enough to take a stand.

Albeit behind a computer on boxing website but it's still very brave.

Future generations will look upon this website and BKM in particular as saviours of our race.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            If a mod lets one poster abuse him without acting agaisnt that poster, then it opens up a can of worms, that means all posters can abuse mods, you should definatley be gone from here.

bostonguy used to show up on my bscene wall twice a week for abuse. he's like a battered woman. if he wants to be able to try and step to the don and be above recourse he's a coward. don't mess with new england if you're not willing to get that boothole hollowed out in front of a lounge of alpha males.

it all started wheni challengd him to post his shirtless, the way i do with others who see a picture of my talented body and become intimidated. he said "give me 6 months." :lol1

6 months have long passed. his excuse at the time was "i'm an accountant and it's tax season. he's still a fat sh#T. tax season in the US is march and april [taxes are due april 15.]

Comment

I used to like NE but he got too big for his britches. I can take a joke but I'll be damned if I let some artificially inflated egotistical ****** come at me like that.
              A man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
              X