No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Fans in Full Force For Manny Pacquiao Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    f0ck em...maniac is ok in my book but pissboy fans annoy the f0ck out of me when it comes to pac....bunch of cyrababies just like pissboy ..and i favor pissboy to win this time...

i understand why tho , it's coz marquez only has pacquaio to brag about , nothing else...
    No it's because pacquiao knows that marquez is the only one that took him to school. Roach even acknowledged it and didn't want the 3rd or 4th fight. PAC is just banking that he gets old overnight because let's be honest PAC got schooled by a 39 year old man. It kills him inside

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      Two bums fighting each other for the 4th time..no one knows what he's really doing that's why always the close fights..mayweather toyed with marquez and pacquiao is hiding behind his promoter..wants none of money may...next for pac
      is bradley then again marquez..top rank vs top rank..same ol bullsh11tttt ahhahashshashahs
      so floyd fought a bum marquez? that a bit stupid... i dont think floyd fight bums nowadays...

Comment

Originally posted by Swaggin' View Post
        so floyd fought a bum marquez? that a bit stupid... i dont think floyd fight bums nowadays...
        no Marquez was and is still good. but it was the first time marquez fought at welter, he had only 2 fights at lightweight and he moved up to fight a guy at a catch weight which i believe was 144 or something, and floyd didn't make weight and lets be honest he never planned to. if a guy moves up from 135 to 144 the other guy should have to make weight, that always bothered me, and floyd still didn't ko him he didn't even beat him up that bad, he played it safe.

Comment

pacquiao is gonna blow the roof off mgm when he knocks down marquez, that i'm sure of

Comment

Originally posted by Swaggin' View Post
            You're right nowadays he fights overblown lightweight, over-the-hill legend, and one dimensional fighter-----BRAVO....He's no better than pacroid.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
              pacquiao is gonna blow the roof off mgm when he knocks down marquez, that i'm sure of
              Everyone from a 25 mile radius from the arena will suffer hearing damage when Warquez knocks down Pacquiao, that I'm sure of.

Comment

Its going to be strange to hear the Marquez fans screaming at every punch he throws. So used to it being the other way around during a Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Marquez has sublime skill... If he really gained power... Pacroid is going down

Comment

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
                    Marquez has sublime skill... If he really gained power... Pacroid is going down
                    i hope so

Comment

I HOPE MARQUEZ WILL HAVE THE BALLS TO ATTACK PACQUIAO THIS TIME AROUND!

NOT HIDE UNDER HIS BUNKER...

IN WAR... YOU NEED TO LAUNCHED AN ALL OUT ATTACK OR FULL SCALE COUNTER ATTACK AT SOME POINT IN ORDER TO BE THE VICTOR!

Comment

Working...
                      X