Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which dictator killed the most people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had no idea who Leopold II of Belgium was!

Pretty embarrassing.

Turns out he was a complete ****!

And I always thought of Belgians as placid.

Comment

• Anyone mention Genghis Khan? His Mongols killed a whole lot of people all over
      Asia, Europe and the Middle East (under his successors) and it wasn't by accident.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Anyone mention Genghis Khan? His Mongols killed a whole lot of people all over
        Asia, Europe and the Middle East (under his successors) and it wasn't by accident.
        they were merciless. steppes ppl usually are.

but p4p timur was worst.

though tamerlane claimed to be khan descendant too. so u might have added him in your count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
          You stated capitalism will end, that’s pretty definitive. All that’s fairly been asked is oh ok as you know then, very roughly when and how. Your eventual reply is “cos things change every 50, 100, 500 years.” I’m sorry but that’s simply far too woolly to be remotely credible you really understand the profundity of your prediction. Even a late estimate of the commencement of full capitalism is 1830. So what would suddenly happen to entirely end it in the next 500 years that hasn't happened in the past 200 and arguably way longer in effect?

It’s become and becoming deeper and deeper ingrained in the world’s population so it'll be a heck of a long time before it’s rise could conceivably be stopped in its tracks, let alone significantly reduced. As for entirely unused – sorry but I just don't see it.

Given what’s not even come close reducing capitalism significantly in the past 200 years, even if you took that periods worst financial crises, war, natural disaster, pandemic, and either multiply one by 10 or have them happen simultaneously how do you know it’d totally end it. The odds are stacked against the likelihood of that happening. “It could well do” doesn't cut it. I think it would be reasonable to most ears, that it’s highly likely capitalism will exist in some form in 500 years.
          I don't see how you can say it's highly likely Capitalism will exist in 500 years, given how rapidly technology is advancing how how rapidly societies and human consciousness will advance. If you want to underline "in some form" who knows what that even means. This is a totally different subject. We'll have to get into a whole host of things such as technology, The Singularity, human engineering, synthetic biology, etc., all of which will drastically change mankind as we know it.

Comment

• watching star trek....

the federation are communist.

so natas may have a point.

i should have been born a ferengi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              watching star trek....

the federation are communist.

so natas may have a point.

i should have been born a ferengi.
              Communism will work when replicators are a real thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                Communism will work when replicators are a real thing.
                party leaders will still have better replicators than the common man.... and get more alien poon.

how do you gamble in the people's republic of star trek?

what do you slip in orion strippers' g string?

i don't want to live in natas' star trek future....

Comment

• wait....

under communism do i have to tip the fat strippers as much as the hot ones??????

communism is bullshiet, brah!

Comment

• got damn mao!

dude is like the wilt chamberlain of mass murders.

stuff like this would never happen to a western democracy.
                    Last edited by The Tase; 03-14-2014, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                      got damn mao!

dude is like the wilt chamberlain of mass murders.

stuff like this would never happen to a western democracy.
                      man, us president had to resign because some nitwits broke into a hotel room.

hell clinton almost got impeached because he got some head.

Comment

Working...
                      X