No announcement yet.

Super Bowl and manny pac vs mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl and manny pac vs mayweather

So we learned if the best offensive team or fighter goes against the best defense team or fighter ..defense always wins if you can't score or land a punch there no way you win

This is coming from someone who doesn't respect Floyd and can't wait till he loses but now I know that floyed will beat PAC ..by feather fisted punches and not letting PAC land ....he won't beat him down (it not like he beats anyone down) like the Seahawks did but he take it by UD ......the classic saying the best offense is defense

Boxing Forum -> Boxing Forums -> Non Stop Bowling

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
      So we learned if the best offensive team or fighter goes against the best defense team or fighter ..defense always wins if you can't score or land a punch there no way you win

This is coming from someone who doesn't respect Floyd and can't wait till he loses but now I know that floyed will beat PAC ..by feather fisted punches and not letting PAC land ....he won't beat him down (it not like he beats anyone down) like the Seahawks did but he take it by UD ......the classic saying the best offense is defense
      team to individual....

Comment

:

Comment

What an idiot.

Team sport. Individual sport.

Comment

The ****...

I just got a text message saying my brain cell count was diminished 10% after reading OP.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

You guys say I'm stupid etc but looks at guys like ward rigo..Floyd and Lara etc these guys can't be touched ...I'm find them boring as hell but when was the last time these guys lost? ...NFL best offensive team went against the best defense team and the got murder

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                The ****...

I just got a text message saying my brain cell count was diminished 10% after reading OP.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Lucky, my phone blew up

Comment

I guess in your world oranges and apples are the same.

Comment

You guys say I'm stupid etc but looks at guys like ward rigo..Floyd and Lara etc these guys can't be touched ...I'm find them boring as hell but when was the last time these guys lost? ...NFL best offensive team went against the best defense team and the got murder
                    Boxing and the NFL are so completely different.

Just log off please

Comment

Working...
                    X