Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 "official" losses in a row and Pac is still the biggest $ fight for Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
    So if a fighter has at least one loss, they are leftovers?plzzz explain the shane mosley one. He was coming off a upset knockout win of the WW champ. How is that a leftover?
    Also Mosley was at 147(#1) and on the P4P list (#3) his highest since he was in his prime.

speaking of leftovers. I remember Arum turning down the idea of a proposed Pac-Mosley fight because he said Mosley was an aging fighter who should retire. Then he immediately signs a Pac-Mosley fight.
    Last edited by Ve Ri Tas; 02-23-2013, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Pac didn't beat jmm 3 times.
      Wow attention to detail, well done. No well Pac actually only beat JMM twice, if not for scorecard error it would be 3.
      But im more accurate than you anyway, when you say when Pac fights JMM he always loses as JMM is a boxer type comments.

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
      So if a fighter has at least one loss, they are leftovers?plzzz explain the shane mosley one. He was coming off a upset knockout win of the WW champ. How is that a leftover?
      Sorry i was confused a bit as Floyd fans change the rules as they go along sometimes. I thought Hatton was Floyds leftovers when Pac fought Hatton, even though haatton was coming off of a few good wins.
      So i just naturally assumed SSM was 5 peoples leftovers. I assumed hernandez was DLHs leftovers. I assumed Cotto was Pacs leftovers and JMM was Pacs leftovers.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Wow attention to detail, well done. No well Pac actually only beat JMM twice, if not for scorecard error it would be 3.
        But im more accurate than you anyway, when you say when Pac fights JMM he always loses as JMM is a boxer type comments.

Sorry i was confused a bit as Floyd fans change the rules as they go along sometimes. I thought Hatton was Floyds leftovers when Pac fought Hatton, even though haatton was coming off of a few good wins.
        So i just naturally assumed SSM was 5 peoples leftovers. I assumed hernandez was DLHs leftovers. I assumed Cotto was Pacs leftovers and JMM was Pacs leftovers.

Comment

Well this thread backfired.

Comment

If canelo beats trout and floyd beats guerrero I think that will generate more than a pac fight right now.

Some bringing up Rios to get pac back on top and im wondering how can beating a figter who has one fight at 140 against a fringe contender, that he was losing, and fighting again be a step forward at 147?

Comment

I lost all interest in this fight after Pacquiao lost to Marquez in their 3rd fight. And I was not even that interested in it before.

Comment

Stopped reading after "this can not be disputed".

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Stopped reading after "this can not be disputed".
                  It cant! There is no opponent for Floyd that would generate more money right now or this year than Pacquiao despite his 2 recent losses. If so then who?

Comment

Marquez knocking out Pac. Took all the money out of a fight between Pac vs Mayweather. I have zero interest in that fight now. That fight will probably happen when nobody gives a s**t about it. Kinda like Roy Jones Jr vs Hopkins 2 on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      It cant! There is no opponent for Floyd that would generate more money right now or this year than Pacquiao despite his 2 recent losses. If so then who?
                      I'd say the undefeated hypejob canelo alavarez would generate more money. (Not on substance), strictly hype though.

Also the winner of canelo/Trout (should it happen) will also generate more money.

Martinez would also generate more money because the fight sells itself. No matter how much someone says, Martinez to this day is the realest treat to Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X