No announcement yet.

Mayweather to Pick Opponent Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Yea I watched all those Clottey fights because I don't like boxing~ and formed a negative opinion on him because I don't like boxing.

Sorry that you can't deal with reality~
    THE GAMBLER, AND 4 CORNERS:

You guys are obvious Floyd fan boys. You guys always defend every move Floyd makes. You're in every Floyd thread, yet always claim to be unbiased observers.

You use words such as "loser", and "garbage" for a guy like Clottey, who is world class, and so is Guerrero. I never once called Guerrero a "loser". It just shows how low you'll go to discredit Pacquiao and big up Floyd.

You guys are utter cowards, and have no integrity. I'm not going to waste my breathe on ignorant, cowards such as yourselves.

End of discussion.

Comment

He did not beat Cotto he gave away the first few rounds, did well in the middle and lost the last 4 or 5.

Clottey is a fucking scrub period, he is a loser he would find a way to lose to Guerrero, losing fights against quality opposition is what he does~

Cotto coming off the Margarito loss with a wicked cut? I don't think the Ghost would let him off the hook like Clottey did~
      Clottey is not a scrub tbh...scrubs don't go 12 rounds with prime cotto and margarito...I scored the cotto clottey fight 114 -113 for clottey thought he did enough to win the fight

Oh and cotto was coming off a tune ko win up IIRC

Comment

Clottey almost beat Margarito with two broken hands and knocked out Diego corrales and zab Judah.

You honestly think a lightweight who's hardest fight is berto is gonna give him trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post

You guys are obvious Floyd fan boys. You guys always defend every move Floyd makes. You're in every Floyd thread, yet always claim to be unbiased observers.

You use words such as "loser", and "garbage" for a guy like Clottey, who is world class, and so is Guerrero. I never once called Guerrero a "loser". It just shows how low you'll go to discredit Pacquiao and big up Floyd.

You guys are utter cowards, and have no integrity. I'm not going to waste my breathe on ignorant, cowards such as yourselves.

End of discussion.
          Yea because Guerrero is a winner, what fight has Guerrero given away that you could call him a loser.

I value guys who win point blank period, not guys who find ways to lose. Sorry that being honest and frank hurts you~

Comment

Yea because Guerrero is a winner, what fight has Guerrero given away that you could call him a loser.

I value guys who win point blank period, not guys who find ways to lose. Sorry that being honest and frank hurts you~

End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
              Clottey almost beat Margarito with two broken hands and knocked out Diego corrales and zab Judah.

You honestly think a lightweight who's hardest fight is berto is gonna give him trouble?
              Not only that. He didn't even box with Berto. He damn near grappled with him the whole damn fight. That was a disgrace of a fight.

Comment

I didn't even call Clottey a loser......or garbage. I called him a human punching bag on the night he fought Manny, which was true. Clottey was a decent win for Manny, nothing more or less. Guerrero would be a decent win for Floyd, nothing more or less.

No one thought Clottey would trouble Manny and no one thinks Guerrero will beat Floyd.

What I find funny is the guy on the boxing website calling others cowards behind a keypad and computer screen??? There's a time and place to call people cowards, calling them cowards for no reason on a computer is about as whack as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I didn't even call Clottey a loser......or garbage. I called him a human punching bag on the night he fought Manny, which was true. Clottey was a decent win for Manny, nothing more or less. Guerrero would be a decent win for Floyd, nothing more or less.

No one thought Clottey would trouble Manny and no one thinks Guerrero will beat Floyd.

What I find funny is the guy on the boxing website calling others cowards behind a keypad and computer screen??? There's a time and place to call people cowards, calling them cowards for no reason on a computer is about as whack as it gets.

End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                    Clottey is not a scrub tbh...scrubs don't go 12 rounds with prime cotto and margarito...I scored the cotto clottey fight 114 -113 for clottey thought he did enough to win the fight

Oh and cotto was coming off a tune ko win up IIRC
                    He still hadn't recovered from those ghosts, and with that huge cut he was facing real adversity for the first time since the Margarito fight. On top of that after the cut he was beating Cotto up and had Cotto with that lost look on his face. Then he completely let him off the hook and I thought he lost clearly in the end.

If that was just a one off thing I could forgive that, but the Margarito fight did well then completely fell apart, the Baldomir fight where he found a way to get DQ'ed in a fight he was winning big, and against Manny he didn't even try to win.

That is 4 strikes, he is a guy who is good enough to lose I am sorry I don't value that

Comment

If he announces a fight before Pacquiao vs Marquez ill be really pissed off
                      If not Pacquiao tho Canelo is the next best option for me

Comment

Working...
                      X