Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to pick 1 last fight for Hopkins...who would it be against and why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had to pick 1 last fight for Hopkins...who would it be against and why

If this guy is going to fight atleast 1 more time,who would you put him in against??would it be 1 more title fight,or just a good bye fight?......

Fight against time, I don't wanna see him fight anymore

Comment

If it was possible PBF just cause they really dislike each other. I know the weight makes the fight basically impossible but damn. B-Hop would be on his s#!t for that fight. B-Hop would try to b!*ch PBF and I want to see how PBF would handle that coming from a real man who not playing them little funny games PBF likes to play. That is outside the ring but the battle of ring IQ's and skills in that fight would be incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
        If it was possible PBF just cause they really dislike each other. I know the weight makes the fight basically impossible but damn. B-Hop would be on his s#!t for that fight. B-Hop would try to b!*ch PBF and I want to see how PBF would handle that coming from a real man who not playing them little funny games PBF likes to play. That is outside the ring but the battle of ring IQ's and skills in that fight would be incredible.
        sooooooooo what weight would this fight take place?

Comment

hopkins said in an interview with ring magazine that he wants to be the most successful businessman in philidelphia
          i'd like to see him give that a shot tomorrow.

he should never box again. if he's in there with top fighters he's eventually going to be stopped, and that would be a sad sight to see.

Comment

I don't know, maybe Koyode at cruiser. Low cruiser though.

Comment

Pick up the WBA or the WBO strap and call it a career......

Comment

He should just call it a day. He has nothing left to prove frankly should have done it years ago.

If he does have a farewell fight, I'd suggest Allan Green. Hopkins would look fine against him and might even finish with a KO.

Comment

Hopkins could fight a bum for his last fight and I wouldn't get upset over it. He's already an ATG n had a career.

This is coming from a huge Hopkins hater too.

Comment

Is Brandon Rios up to 170 pounds yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X