No announcement yet.

Stop being gullible, Manny is responsible for his own cherry picking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
    You know they will come up with something...
    there scouring old mosley interviews hoping to find one where he says blood drawing weakens him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post

Baldomir looks so huge!
      .....So Baldomir isn't bigger than Floyd? He outweighed him by over 10 Lbs, isn't that the precise arugment you have for Pacqiauo-Margarito? So being bigger isnt cherry picking for Manny when its Margarito but is for Floyd when its Baldomir? Both were outweiged by over 10 lbs, right? So which one is it?

Comment

Like I have mentioned, you are a stupid idiot. Cherry picking
        is picking smaller guys, not big guys. Just wondering how you
        could go through life with that screwed up logic. Seems you
        can't even distinguish between hot and cold. Big, small, big,
        small... Why don't you try bullying a big guy and see what
        happens.

Pac fought Cotto, Clottey and Margarito and will fight Shane
        Margarito fought Cotto, Clottey, Shane and Pac
        Cotto fought Margarito, Clottey, Shane and Pac
        Clottey fought Cotto, Margarito and Pac
        Shane fought Cotto, Margarito, and Floyd

Floyd fought Shane.

Can you find the kitty cat?

-- Johnny Chingas

1st off ... Smaller guys with skill who can box > bigger guys with power who cant.

2nd. Mayweather beating the #1 Ranked WW in the world & #3 P4P fighter in the world coming off his best performance is much more impressive than Manny fighting Cotto (who was just obliterated by Margarito), Clottey (who is a C class fighter that has a loss on his record to Baldomir, the same guy people criticise Mayweather for fighting) and Margarito who is a C class fighter who was caught cheating.....

JUST STOP!!

Comment

Who the **** are you ******s kidding? Who in his right mind
          would cherry pick Margarito? Cotto is still terrified of Margs.
          Floyd ducked Margarito. He admitted it himself.

I'll have none of this stupid bs of you ******s here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
            1st off ... Smaller guys with skill who can box > bigger guys with power who cant.

2nd. Mayweather beating the #1 Ranked WW in the world & #3 P4P fighter in the world coming off his best performance is much more impressive than Manny fighting Cotto (who was just obliterated by Margarito), Clottey (who is a C class fighter that has a loss on his record to Baldomir, the same guy people criticise Mayweather for fighting) and Margarito who is a C class fighter who was caught cheating.....

JUST STOP!!
            In fairness Clottey was beating Baldomir until the DQ. Although i agree the Mosley win was better than Clottey, Margarito and Cotto but beating Cotto was a legit and very good win for Manny in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
              So I guess Pacquiao is avoiding Marquez because of his size to right? Oh let me guess Marquez is pricing himself out. Pacquiao has a 154lbs. strap but he can't fight at 154lbs. He can fight Margarito who is about the same size as Martinez, but Martinez is too big.
              Are you seriously this ****ing ******ed? Because he got in the ring with Margarito why can't he get in the ring with Martinez? Are you ****ing serious?

Roach asking Marquez to come up to 147 is just as ******ed as you are. But Marquez has already shown himself to be ineffective past 135 lbs (some people just don't carry moving up as well...it's not to say they're worse fighters...I even like Marquez). Marquez vs Pac at 140 would be reasonable. And if that somehow came off, the betting odds will be pretty skewed towards Pac, and I'll STILL bet you at those odds that Pac takes Marquez out. Pac is not going to go back to 135. For a single fighter that he already has a victory and a draw against (disputed I know). When it's obvious that Pac is the biggest cash cow in the world and can stay at his weight and fight who he wants. Get that through your thick ****ing head.

You are easily one of the top 3 worst, biased ignorant hating for no good reason posters on this board. Do everyone a favor and have someone smash your hands with a hammer so you can't spout out garbage anymore.

Comment

Oh and btw, nobody with half a brain is claiming that Pac is a legit 154 lb fighter/champ. If Arum wants to promote his bs to the ****** masses on flimsy accolades for more cash...then sure. Pac just came up to barely 140...TWO god damn years ago. And now you want him to fight the P4P #2, undisputed Middleweight champ...who looks to have elite talent and not just a divisional champ? GTFO.

Comment

Baldomir looks so huge!

Who the **** will cherry pick Margarito! Certainly not Floyd!

come on man...let me shut you up real quick.

#1. Baldomir weighed 165lbs vs Mayweather when they fought. Baldomir was the WW champ when they fought. Look at this video here> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kXwJo7DWPA < & you will see brian Kenny asking Mayweather "Why he is ducking Baldomir & fighting Zab". Dan Rafael even questioned whether or not Mayweather would beat Baldomire because of the size. At the time when Mayweather fought Baldomir he was coming off his BEST WIN & had never been knocked out.

#2. Margarito is a known cheater, he was brutality dominated and KO'ed by Mosley last year and he didnt even have a WW title. Pac-Margarito was for a 154lb Vacant title @ a catchweight...lol.....Mayweather-Baldomir was @ 147lbs for the WW title...no catchweight.

see the difference?
                  Last edited by Cash Cow; 12-18-2010, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Who the **** are you ******s kidding? Who in his right mind
                    would cherry pick Margarito? Cotto is still terrified of Margs.
                    Floyd ducked Margarito. He admitted it himself.

I'll have none of this stupid bs of you ******s here.
                    ...Oh, OK. Just ignore my post and call people ******s Thats cool.

Comment

Originally posted by ikim322 View Post
                      Are you seriously this ****ing ******ed? Because he got in the ring with Margarito why can't he get in the ring with Martinez? Are you ****ing serious?

Roach asking Marquez to come up to 147 is just as ******ed as you are. But Marquez has already shown himself to be ineffective past 135 lbs (some people just don't carry moving up as well...it's not to say they're worse fighters...I even like Marquez). Marquez vs Pac at 140 would be reasonable. And if that somehow came off, the betting odds will be pretty skewed towards Pac, and I'll STILL bet you at those odds that Pac takes Marquez out. Pac is not going to go back to 135. For a single fighter that he already has a victory and a draw against (disputed I know). When it's obvious that Pac is the biggest cash cow in the world and can stay at his weight and fight who he wants. Get that through your thick ****ing head.

You are easily one of the top 3 worst, biased ignorant hating for no good reason posters on this board. Do everyone a favor and have someone smash your hands with a hammer so you can't spout out garbage anymore.
                      at your feelings getting hurt about Pac getting called on his BS. Pacquiao won't even fight JMM again at 147lbs. with his punk ass. Pacquiao is avoiding anybody who has boxing skill it has nothing to do with size ass wipe. Remember Yuri Foreman being "too tall" isn't he the same height as Margarito? Btw, Pac never has and never will make the kind of money Mayweather has made, you stupid ass prick. Go read a book.

Comment

Working...
                      X