Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Suppose To Believe That Pacquiao Doesn't Know What Steroids Are? Yeah Right!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't believe for one minute that any athlete in the world doesn't know what steroids are. I mean you have to know. What if someone tries to give them to you? So if he test positive his excuse is gonna be like the other dirty cheats. They all said we unknowingly took them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario View Post
      ^^^ the game pacman has nothing to do with steroids, stop nuthugging the guy
      It has everything to do with the cultural misinterpretation of this whole bull**** scandal.

walk around your neighborhood and ask 100 senior citizens and 100 10yr olds what pacman is and every single 1 of them will get the answer correctly.

but for a man who grew up in a 3rd world country without the modern conveniences we have in the 1st world.....if the man doesnt even know something as simple as where his goddamn nickname originated from how can you honestly believe the man knows full well a concept as complex as steroids.

Comment

A bunch of *****s Parrots again repeating the steroids crap. And still without a single proof.

Comment

I'm just tired of the whole "innocent, awww he doesnt know any better" persona that people give him... it's ****in ridicolous

Comment

Of course he doesn't know what they are. He thinks those tests the NSAC give him are for Marquez's urine collection.

Utter nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
              hes a professional boxer whos fought here been here in the us where almost everyday a new athlete is caught on steroids and he doesnt even kno what it is come on his close friend wwe star batista takes that **** im sure he atleast knows what it is he cant be that stupid. Plus with all the talk bout it in the last couple weeks im sure his nutricionist ariza would have told him what they were
              Some people arent interested in knowing what that **** is. Yeah Batista is a real good friend of Manny, they hang out together like buddies. Dude carried the flag for him that is about it. He has heard about it, he does not know what it is, does, etc. you have to be interested in something to know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                I'm sick of this dude acting as if he never even heard about steroids until Team Mayweather brought it up. Thats B.S and he knows it. I'm not that naive to think that Manny doesn't know what steroids are. He has been coming to America for many years now. Not once has he seen ESPN who talk about athletes on steroids almost on a daily basis. Get out of here. Unless you live under a rock, you know what steroids are and what they do. So to Manny I ask this question. If you don't know anything about steroids and what they are, then how do you claim Ariza is not giving them to you? You wouldn't even know. He could tell you anything . Like it's just a supplement. Come on Manny. You are a 31 yr old man. Don't give me that B.S.
                You are supposed to believe the truth in that the Pacman does not use Steroids period! Since we already know that you are a Pacman hater and detractor, it doesn't matter if the truth "Slapped" you in the face. You will refute it anyway. So, what's the sense in listening to you? Your rant is no different from any other hater and detractor. It's meaningless and without factual substance. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Of course he doesn't know what they are. He thinks those tests the NSAC give him are for Marquez's urine collection.

Utter nonsense.
                  Or maybe pregnancy test

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Utter nonsense.
                    There is a difference between knowing about something and really knowing about something. I know you exist, but as far as knowing what dumbasses do outside of posting on here, I am ignorant about that.
                    Last edited by Alibata; 01-21-2010, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                      Some people arent interested in knowing what that **** is. Yeah Batista is a real good friend of Manny, they hang out together like buddies. Dude carried the flag for him that is about it. He has heard about it, he does not know what it is, does, etc. you have to be interested in something to know about it.
                      no u dont thats pure bull**** that dude bringing up the game pacman and steroids he doesnt have to kno **** bout the game pacman cause boxing has nothing to do with that but steroids is used in every sport to gain an advantage like i said hes been getting accused for the past couple weeks or more if your getting accused of something that you dont kno what it is im pretty sure ud ask he not that dumb i dont buy the bull**** maybe the people in phillipines dont but him as a professional whos travelled all over and is involved in this contraversy its bull****

Comment

Working...
                      X