No announcement yet.

should i stay up till afta 4am

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i stay up till afta 4am

i have watched paul williams a few times but have never watched cintron and dont really no tht much about him expect tht he only lost twice. just wanted 2 no if u think it will b a gd fight and i should stay up till afta 4am 2 watch the fight

Originally posted by zcm View Post
    i have watched paul williams a few times but have never watched cintron and dont really no tht much about him expect tht he only lost twice. just wanted 2 no if u think it will b a gd fight and i should stay up till afta 4am 2 watch the fight
    im thinking about the same thing,i would usually but i have to be up early on sunday to go somewhere,it should be a good fight if cintrons on his a game

Comment

It should be pretty entertaining. Stay up and watch it.

Comment

P Willie is a pretty entertaining and talented fighter. I know I'd fall asleep but I would make a point to catch a replay for sure. If you can make it to that late, I'd say do it for sure. He usually puts on a pretty good show. Although, I think Cintron will be cautious and make the fight a bit dull, till Paul breaks him down and overwhelms him.

Comment

I'm gunna record it and watch it the next morning. It's not a big enough fight for me to stay up that late over.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            It should be pretty entertaining. Stay up and watch it.
            so is cintron a good fighter cause i dont no much about him.

Comment

Only fight i stayed up tel 4am for was shane n May,

Had all the needed help though and ended up going bed at 7am, bugger staying up to 4am for these clowns though.

Comment

so is cintron a good fighter cause i dont no much about him.
                Id say hes a B- Fighter with great power and improving boxing skills.

Heres a nice :34 second clip. Yellow trunks.

Comment

go to bed early, get about 5 or six hours of sleep and then get up and watch the fight. It would be worth watching, but don't deprive yourself of sleep to watch it.

Comment

Most of the time I just go to bed and then cover up all of the results on this site and hit the video trading block and download it. Which is what I will probs do for this fight as I have a lot of work to do and can't afford to stay up. But I think it should be a good fight, Williams is always enjoyable to watch. Don't know too much about Cintron, except he'll probs quit as only seen his 2 fights against Marg and it seems he didn't like pressure. But he dealed with Angulo so maybe he's better and can deal with it a bit more. But Williams is a different animal to Angulo though...

Comment

Working...
                    X