Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like there's going to be a lot of action this episode.

Comment

• Oh **** Tyrese!!!!!

Comment

• Crazy ass episode.

Two things I gathered from the last scene:

Governor and Merle could just be working together to trick Daryl in to leading Merle back to the prison? This would lead to every one's theory happening about Daryl killing Merle.

Governor really does believe that Merle was behind the ambush and this will probably lead him to join Daryl/Rick's group. But I think ultimately Merle may die in the hands of the Governor or someone from Governor's group. Or maybe he does't die at all.

Comment

• hope darryl dont die.He one of my favorites

Comment

• Andrea is so ****ing stupid.

Comment

• aight... who else saw it comin? oscar was dead to rights moment they introduced tyreese.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Crazy ass episode.

Two things I gathered from the last scene:

Governor and Merle could just be working together to trick Daryl in to leading Merle back to the prison? This would lead to every one's theory happening about Daryl killing Merle.

Governor really does believe that Merle was behind the ambush and this will probably lead him to join Daryl/Rick's group. But I think ultimately Merle may die in the hands of the Governor or someone from Governor's group. Or maybe he does't die at all.
                I think based on the next episode preview, Merle is going to be a double agent. I think Merle will be one to get back into the Governor's good graces (it's Merle's lies that led to the loss of the Governor's eye). It's already expected that Rick and the team will use flash bang grenades to get Rick and Merle out of there based on the preview.

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                hope darryl dont die.He one of my favorites
                Saw this funny picture online.

Comment

• Governor is legit pissed at Merle because Merle said he killed the samurai chick... he didnt, and now she ****ed him up.

Darryl WILL kill Merle, some how some way.

Comment

• Daryl is a BOSS! **** who wouldn't want him on their team if the zombie apocalypse were to go down.

Comment

• Walter, thanks. No offense but I do not read promos or reviews for future episodes. I like to just watch them and talk about what is going to happen based on the last episode I saw. Didn't see the video or read your posts after you said what it was.

Comment

Working...
                      X