Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the MOST irrelevant fighter people still talk about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio martinez!! His days are over, hes too injury proned.

Comment

Antonio Margarito, Jose Luis Castillo, Ricardo Mayorga, Sugar Shane Oldsley, Shannon Briggs, David Tua

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Quillen

Roy jones

David haye

Victor Ortiz

Adrien broner

Andy Ruiz
        lmaoooooooooooooooooooo right!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
          Sergio martinez!! His days are over, hes too injury proned.
          tbf, not many people talk about him post Cotto

Comment

very surprised nobody has mentioned Chavez jr yet, ortiz is a close second

Comment

Andre Ward, Victor Ortiz, and Andre Berto

People need to stop making articles about these boxers waste of time. Write something about Bradley, Crawford, or Andy Lee since the guy is a champion if the US writers want to keep it American only. I don't mind the Mayweather interviews at least the guy is fighting.

Stop talking about American fighters who aren't fighting or are being obnoxious. If people start ignoring them may be down the road boxing journalists will actually get a decent interview not like the retarted interview we get now from Ortiz's "I am one of the ATG" or Ward's stupid none answer interviews.

Also, I always wonder why American journalists don't cover boxers like Mike Alvarado? Guy just fought a killer row Provodnikov, Marquez, Bradley, and now Rios again. But I don't know anything about him other than he is from Denver, Colorado. I think if the boxer is average and lives an average life then it is up to the boxing journalists to hype the man or create a good story. Instead of going for the low hanging spoiled fruits like Broner and such. We get it class clowns always have a story but come on I like hearing good average boxers too.

Boxing journalists should keep on telling stories about new fighters instead of recycling old stories from the same old fighters. And boxing journalists wonder why the fans are obnoxious and misinformed. It's because of you crappy journalists. The only ones you can't diss much are the hardcore fans in the internet forums. We know as much as you do.

Comment

Amir Khan

Miguel Cotto

Comment

Andre Ward.

Comment

Most of the already mentioned.

Leo Santa Cruz, where are you dude?

He is probably hanging out with Mikey Garcia and Ward

Comment

Victor Ortiz, David Haye, Andre Ward

If Mikey Garcia doesn't fight within 6 months he will soon too be a litle irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                      X