No announcement yet.

GGG had no killer instinct this fight, still destroyed Adama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG had no killer instinct this fight, still destroyed Adama

He was barely throwing and knocked down Adama three times..... TWICE with a jab!

Dude barely chased him when he hurt him. Just like right before it was stopped, he rocked Adama badly and just walked over to him

He prioritizes wiping his nose before he does anything else.

I'm sure Golovkin haters are happy though, three knockdowns and no one shot KO and Golovkin is the king of bums.

All the haters on here must be an emotional mess right now.

Comment

GGG doesn't fight with a killer instinct though. He's the type of fighter who relies more on his skill rather than power. If he had a killer instinct he would've taken out Adama and Stevens earlier.

Comment

golovkin stay chilling

Comment

He didn't let his hands go quite as instinctively as in past fights when Adama got to the ropes. Maybe that's a credit to Adama, not sure.
          Last edited by BG_Knocc_Out; 02-01-2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

What I loved was when Golovkin let him throw so he would gain confidence to open up and then went after him hard lol (I think it happened in the 5th round not sure). Golovkin could have kept this guy in survival mode up until the final bell yet he is willing to risk giving confidence to the opponent just to get some flush shots in.

I don't see anybody beating Triple G. If you try he will catch you and even if you go on survival mode he will try to KO you still lol. **** all the haters who can't stand the greatness of their favorite fighters biggest nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
              I didn't let his hands go quite as instinctively as in past fights when Adama got to the ropes. Maybe that's a credit to Adama, not sure.
              He threw like 40 punches a round from 2-5.
              People will hate unless he KO's everybody in 3 rounds.
              Dude dominates Adama and people are criticizing him again

Look at him before the stoppage... just stares at Adama and wipes his nose

Comment

Time to get him big fights! I'm sure he isn't training hungry vs these types of people

Comment

he looked a bit complacent/unmotivated. his management need to secure him a good fight soon otherwise he'll get into bad habits.

Comment

LOL he looked like he wasn't even trying and the other guy still dropped to the canvass. dude has amazing power and accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                    X