Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think Wlad Klitschko will retire soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys think Wlad Klitschko will retire soon?

He will turn 38 in March. I really hope so.

Unfortunately it looks like he'll go his brothers route and fight regularly until he is 41. Though Vitali did have those 4 years off.

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
    He will turn 38 in March. I really hope so.

Unfortunately it looks like he'll go his brothers route and fight regularly until he is 41. Though Vitali did have those 4 years off.
    Unless he suffers some injury, he will continue fighting at least until he is 40. at the very least. there is noone around that can be considered a real threat at the moment.

Comment

Wlad is the best in the world with no sign of slowing down or having anyone catch up and beat him, meaning he has no need to retire any time soon. He's a credit to his race..

...The human race.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Allen View Post
        Wlad is the best in the world with no sign of slowing down or having anyone catch up and beat him, meaning he has no need to retire any time soon. He's a credit to his race..

...The human race.
        Wladimir is that you???? you should probably go rest after all that hugging

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
          Wladimir is that you???? you should probably go rest after all that hugging
          Stop being a jealous hater. This is why I hardly post on this forum, its full of haters who should be appreciating the presence of greatness during their lives instead of constantly looking for reasons to put it down.

Comment

i hope so, he sucks.

Comment

He's retired as a full-time boxer. He's now a part-time boxer/ part-time wrestler.

Comment

You aren't really being forced to watch the greatest HW of all time do his thing..

Comment

Lets hope he does after that display.

Comment

Working...
                  X