No announcement yet.

Blueprint on how to beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by copablack View Post
    You call yourself a fan or a manny dick rider? A real fan would place floyd a lot higher on that list instead of # 5! I'm surprised you even got him on the list and then say make believe wins! You shouldn't call yourself a fan if you can't appreciate FLOYD MAYWEATHER!
    Uhhhh...i have listed my fav fighters NOT who i think is p4p....and to think im biased.....MY VIDEO THAT I MADE...this outta shut you up with this whole biased garbage talk.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      this is new...

Never thought I'd see the day where I'd use the term but Michael Wilbon is the definition of an Uncle Tom. Not because of calling Mayweather a coward. It's because he's been calling Mayweather a coward for two years straight and in light of the blatant ducking by Pacquaio et co, has yet to say a word on it and at the very least apologised to Floyd. He's a disgrace in all honesty.
      Last edited by Dedication; 11-18-2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

this is new...

Don't you love how Patards try to use ESPN to back up their argument? But when guys like Teddy Atlas, Kieran Mulvaney, and Dan Rafael state that Mayweather is superior suddenly these guys hate ESPN! LMAO you guys are too funny.

Comment

**** the leg cramps BS....no , floyd still dont have the balls to fight pac imo , still wants to implement his garbage testing evn after jmm arguably beat pac...tbh, i dont care about floyd's coward ass anymore , he can fight spadafora if he wants, i dont give a ****....im sick of that coward and his games ..
          You are confused though. Floyd is not playing games. Bob Arum has and is. The ost is NOT that big of deal. Team Pac has MADE it a big deal. Really, look from outside the box. Forget your hate about Floyd and just look at the situation. Bob has you like a puppet, just like he has Pac who wants to fight Floyd but is not allowed too. Daddy Bob is protecting him like he has for years.

Bob Arum is the one who will make or break this fight. Not Floyd. Team Pac are the ones using the OST as a way of saying Floyd is scared.. lol You guys are buying into that BS.

Like I have said to you before, OST is not an issue, hell Bob said it hasn't for years.. They all agreed. Everyone has agreed. There is NOTHING more to agree to. Everything is a go. That is until Bob said stop calling, stop asking to fight us.. If Floyd keeps it up any longer Bob might put a restraining order on them.

Really, there is nothing more to argue about, the concept of Floyd being "scared" and or a "coward" has officially been proven false, a made up lie to raise Pac's stock. To give the perception that Pac is the "new" guy to beat Floyd.... The truth is out, the hype is over. Even the media is siding with Floyd. Bob knows what to do, lets hope he makes the fight with Floyd. They have 2 options.

1. Give JMM whatever he wants to get the fight
          2. Fight Floyd Mayweather

You do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            Never thought I'd see the day where I'd use the term but Michael Wilbon is the definition of an Uncle Tom. Not because of calling Mayweather a coward. It's because he's been calling Mayweather a coward for two years straight and in light of the blatant ducking by Pacquaio et co, has yet to say a word on it and at the very least apologised to Floyd. He's a disgrace in all honesty.
            uncle tom for telling it like it is?....ssshhhiiitt

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            Don't you love how Patards try to use ESPN to back up their argument? But when guys like Teddy Atlas, Kieran Mulvaney, and Dan Rafael state that Mayweather is superior suddenly these guys hate ESPN! LMAO you guys are too funny.
            *******s acknowldege that floyd is a better skilled (texbook) fighter than pac ...he's just not a better fighter than pac...

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            You are confused though. Floyd is not playing games. Bob Arum has and is. The ost is NOT that big of deal. Team Pac has MADE it a big deal. Really, look from outside the box. Forget your hate about Floyd and just look at the situation. Bob has you like a puppet, just like he has Pac who wants to fight Floyd but is not allowed too. Daddy Bob is protecting him like he has for years.

Bob Arum is the one who will make or break this fight. Not Floyd. Team Pac are the ones using the OST as a way of saying Floyd is scared.. lol You guys are buying into that BS.

Like I have said to you before, OST is not an issue, hell Bob said it hasn't for years.. They all agreed. Everyone has agreed. There is NOTHING more to agree to. Everything is a go. That is until Bob said stop calling, stop asking to fight us.. If Floyd keeps it up any longer Bob might put a restraining order on them.

Really, there is nothing more to argue about, the concept of Floyd being "scared" and or a "coward" has officially been proven false, a made up lie to raise Pac's stock. To give the perception that Pac is the "new" guy to beat Floyd.... The truth is out, the hype is over. Even the media is siding with Floyd. Bob knows what to do, lets hope he makes the fight with Floyd. They have 2 options.

1. Give JMM whatever he wants to get the fight

You do the math.
            jmm arguably beat pac and thats without needing to play games like extra testing ad ****, why cant floyd do the same?...becuase he is a coward, thats why...

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
              Uhhhh...i have listed my fav fighters NOT who i think is p4p....and to think im biased.....MY VIDEO THAT I MADE...this outta shut you up with this whole biased garbage talk.

That was a damn good video!!! Good work I mean that for real. Got anymore of other boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                That was a damn good video!!! Good work I mean that for real. Got anymore of other boxers?
                Thx dude. Just one of Oscar, and Pacman. Oscar one is old and made by my younger brother so nothing great, and the Manny one i made on the fly so nothing special. I want to do a Hopkins one next My youtube is spurs2k6 if you want to browse, and thanks for the love for the vid bud

Comment

jmm arguably beat pac and thats without needing to play games like extra testing ad ****, why cant floyd do the same?...becuase he is a coward, thats why...
                  I had it a draw, but would agree either way.

You're still on the coward talk? That's weak, the truth is out. OST "is not an issue", everything according to Team Pac has been agreed to. That was up until Bob had the retired judge call Mayweather and say leave them alone.

Again, Bob Arum is the one who will make or break the fight. Now Pac needs to man up and tell Bob to shut up and color. The media is asking for Mayweather, the fans are asking for Mayweather and even the *******s are asking for Mayweather.

Yet somehow you're stuck on ****** with the ost, floyd is scared, floyd is a coward BS.....lol

Everyone is waiting on Pac to b*tch slap Arum and make the fight with Mayweather. Mayweather is not the one you should be calling a coward... Again, you are confused.

At the end of the day team Pac has 2 options:
                  1. Give JMM whatever he wants to make a 4th fight

The world awaits on Team Pac to make the call because ost or not, Bob is not letting Pac fight Mayweather unless Pac grows a pair and forces Bob to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    You still don't know WTF you are talking about. Did Arum off PBF 8 mill yes but it had things with it like an extension of his contract with Arum. These are Arums words from and ESPN interview. PBF would have fought Margarito for the 8 mill but he wanted Cotto after Margarito for a garaunteed 10 mill and then De la Hoya for a garaunteed 20 mill to which Arum said NO. So explain to me how PBF made a bad move by not fighting Margarito but fighting Baldomir instead for 8 mill plus $1?

As Denzel Washington said in Traning Day "THIS **** IS CHESS NOT CHECKERS!!!" Basically don't take the first offer without seeing what else is out there.
                    CHUUURCH!!!! Truer words have never been spoken lol!!! Floyd wanted to take control of his career...isn't that what most ppl want to be...THEIR OWN BOSS?! If u think that boxers are supposed to be robots and be blind to the business aspect of boxing ur ******ed!!!

SMART'N UP!!

Comment

To go back on topic, I think the people who gave Floyd the most trouble were guys who were bigger than him and imposed their size on him. Guys like Ortiz and ODH. Floyd still beat these guys but they were able to make it uncomfortable for him. Hatton doesn't count because he did not have the size to muscle Floyd around. I think a guy like Kirckland would give him trouble. Pacquiao does not fight like this he instead tries to use his speed and punching power to overwhelm people but if you just sit back and let him come to you and don't get careless with your defense he is very beatable.

Comment

Working...
                      X