Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JEFF MAYWEATHER was right.He said FLOYD is preparing for M.HATTON a month ago!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    Hops said the fight is not gonna happen cause Pac does`nt want to take the test.Nice try Pacomaniac.
    He said this before this olympic style drug testing bull**** came up.
    You failed,*****!

Comment

WAAAAAAAAAAR Matthew Hatton!!!

Comment

Mayweather ivs Matthew would be great for boxing,

147 is pretty stacked

Salita, KHAN, Alvarez, Matthew Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by KT UNIT View Post
          JEFF MAYWEATHER was right.He said FLOYD is preparing for M.HATTON a month ago! Reply to Thread

WARRRRRRRRR MATTHEW HATTON!!!!!!!!!l
          Can you provide proof of this? If so, the the case is closed.

Comment

Originally posted by iDarren View Post
            Can you provide proof of this? If so, the the case is closed.
            He said it on radio show that lil FLOYD is preparing for UK fight with M.HATTON

Comment

i remember floyd really liked the reception he got in the UK for the marquez fight...even going to the point where he said he wanted to move there. so with him plus a hatton in englad = money.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                Oh please you know damn well that duckquiao is not willing to take the test and is going to duck Bradley for Mallingnagi.
                Pacquiao probably won't be fighting Malignaggi. Roach said "We would kill him. I don't want to hurt Paulie."

Like I said ages ago, I doubt a Malignaggi fight even happens. Personally I think they lured Paulie into a trap by raising his name as a consideration for a fight. They did this because they know Paulie can't resist talking and was bound to confirm his opinion to the media. That makes a stronger legal case. Clever, eh.

And the article said Mat is at the top of the list in case the fight with Pac fall apart
                Which means MattHat was always at the top of the list. LMAO. Shouldn't Mosley be at the top of the list in case a fight with Pacquiao fell apart?

so stop trying to spin it.

And i highly doubt what Mat is saying is true
                I don't.

cause Leonard Ellerbe already confirmed that Floyd is fighting Mosley next if the fight with Pac fall apart.
                And Floyd HIMSELF already confirmed:

"You don't ever see Shane Mosley fighting on pay-per-view. If you want to see Shane Mosley fight, just turn on HBO, you'll see him. If you want to see Mayweather fight, you know, it's $59.99. Fighting someone who is not a draw is not my style"

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by crossybossy View Post
                  i remember floyd really liked the reception he got in the UK for the marquez fight...even going to the point where he said he wanted to move there. so with him plus a hatton in englad = money.
                  You know something? Floyd is not popular in the UK. I know, because I live here. He got a few peoople coming to see is open-workout at a London gym. Remember that hilarious, clueless news reporter who says he thinks Floyd can fight at our biggest stadium, Wembley, which holds 90,000 people? He doesn't have a clue.

The biggest British stars are / were Hatton, Calzaghe and Khan. In that order. Hat and Calz could draw maybe 50,000 at the peak of their popularity. What makes anyone think Floyd could fill a 90,000 seat arena? I would bet at least 80,000+ seats would be empty.

I don't know how many times I've written this already, but I'll write it again:

Brits hate loudmouth Americans. Floyd will realize this out if he tries to build a fanbase here and doesn't change his ways.

The most popular British fighter (Hatton) was a down-to-earth brawler. The Brits like a war. They also like a guy who's down-to-earth. That's why Hatton was popular. Floyd Mayweather is the exact opposite of Ricky Hatton in terms of both style and personality.

Lastly, Matt Hatton is a virtual unknown in England. He has no fanbase.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
                  Last edited by S A M U R A I; 12-31-2009, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Let me add something else:

Floyd announced his comeback on the day of the Pacquiao-Hatton fight. Floyd thought Hatton would beat Pacquiao, especially with Floyd Sr. training him. That's why he came back. Another easy payday against the face-first brawler. The press tour in England was arranged before the Pacquiao-Hatton fight, right? So I think he was trying to build support for a possible rematch with Hatton, which most definitely would have happened at Wembley Arena, and this is exactly what would have happened if Pacquiao had lost.

Why else would he be promoting a Marquez fight in England, of all places?

Floyd came back for a rematch with Ricky. I always said the same thing and I'm sticking to it. I am convinced of it now.

Comment

Working...
                    X