Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valero vs Khan possible LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan would box his head off, but if Valero caught him with a good shot, it could be all over.

Its a fight i wouldnt mind seeing actually.

Comment

Khan would outbox Valero, but as soon as he lands, which he will, it will be game over for Khan.

Comment

I like Khan against short opponents.

Comment

hahahahaha awesome. I can't wait to see this one, say adios to old Glass-Chin.

Comment

There are way too many Khan haters on here. Did all the fans of RJJ quit on him or hate him when he got ko'd? I'm sure they didn't, but I guess as long as a guy is undefeated he might as well be a legend. If Valero is slow or is just a haymaker kind of a guy, then Khan will make him look like an amateur while pounding out a wide UD victory. Not unless Khan forgets Roach's in and attack then get the hell back mantra, he will destroy this Valero guy.

Comment

Great match up for both fighters and the fans.
              I wouldn't reccomend Khan fighting him next though, he needs a bit more practice protecting his chin, but for late in the year I would fancy Khan to take him to school.
              The fact that Valero could lose every round and still win this fight makes it exciting.
              If Khan fought and beat a guy with 100% KO ratio, he really would shut his critics up for a bit.

Comment

Working...
              X