No announcement yet.

Have you ever had a wart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Have you ever had a wart

Im dealing with this annoying wart by my elbow. I was at the gym the other day and i accidentally hit it and it almost came off and i was bleeding like a bloody murder scene. SO i went home and pull the rest of it off. I heard that this cursed thing has roots and will grow back. I just tried freezing it with a can of air hopefully that takes care of it.

What have you guys done to get rid of them?

lol I had one a long time ago I tried everything on it and just like you one day I accidentally hit it and it came off went to cvs and got that wart removal medicine and put it on for about a week until it all disappeared

Comment

How long have you had it for? Since birth? I had a small one on my back which I never thought about until I got my back tatted. I had it removed so it didn't disrupt the line work. Basically what they did is freeze it and literally carved it out of me. Sounds like you will have to do the same thing. If it is just nicked off on the surface it will grow back.

Comment

Alexkid is a wart on this site!

But, take zinc pills and apply topical treatments, for warts on your hands, or body.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          How long have you had it for? Since birth? I had a small one on my back which I never thought about until I got my back tatted. I had it removed so it didn't disrupt the line work. Basically what they did is freeze it and literally carved it out of me. Sounds like you will have to do the same thing. If it is just nicked off on the surface it will grow back.
          I had a cyst that had to be cut out. It stunk like toe jam when the doctor cut it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Alexkid is a wart on this site!

But, take zinc pills and apply topical treatments, for warts on your hands, or body.
            Teapot calling the kettle black!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I had a cyst that had to be cut out. It stunk like toe jam when the doctor cut it out.
              lol I had one in my inner thigh once, it burst on it's own I almost fainted from the smell

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I just resent him making fun of Down syndrome people.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  lol I had one in my inner thigh once, it burst on it's own I almost fainted from the smell
                  Mine refilled a few times. I used to heat it with hot water bottles to soften it up, them I would squeeze it. The thing, would fire puss into my hand and it just stunk the room up!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Do you feel offended by his mockery of people born with Down syndrome?

I just want him to drop that part of his stchik!

But, I don't run to ****ing mods or give red k.

I don't mind it when people who are capable of fighting back are derided or ridiculed. I do mind it when those that can't are ridiculed.

Pot calling kettle black?? Carry on BGuy. Peace.
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 05-26-2016, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X