Roberto Duran still gots it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    i am sure one of these days he will switch and claim he is g a y
    then the joke'll be that he always was a puerto rican.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

It was an honor to watch Roberto Duran beat Ray Leonard's ass in person in Montreal.

lol you're like 19 years old, you weren't even born homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
        Wow.... That's my favorite fight of all time. No lie you were actually there? Man how lucky are you...
        Well maybe not in person but in spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          lol you're like 19 years old, you weren't even born homie.
          Shut up dude. I had a lapse. Sometimes I confuse myself with Ferdie Pacheco. It happens.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

It was an honor to watch Roberto Duran beat Ray Leonard's ass in person in Montreal.
            Damn, one of my favorite fights. Leonard stun Duran in that fight too. That's what you get when two prime great fighters fighting each other. Imagine if Pac and May fighting at their primes.

Comment

lol he doesnt have it but I am impressed that he still physically able to you know work with it, from the videos I seen him talking etc I thought he was just a stiff old dude but he still has some fluidity to him.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                then the joke'll be that he always was a puerto rican.
                LOL , ahahahhahahahha. Don't be like that, ahahhahahha.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  No offense but I could probably kick his ass judging from that video. And I am just a young lion at 26 who hasnt trained in years. I'd batter him down pretty badly but I wouldnt just out of respect.
                  26 lol I thought you were 12 or under .

Comment

Bringer's sig

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                      Oviously the instincts and skills never go away. Wow. To be 65 and still able to hang is incredible. I hand it to Mora, too. Very classy in there.
                      You would be surprised , Im over 60 can still let them go and often spar with young fellas , a good friend of mine just won a 3 rounder in one of those fight like a pro nights where he beat a 40 yr old and he is 62 .

Have a read what this old fella accomplished , he beat the Pros at 61 .

http://www.elitefeet.com/the-legend-of-cliff-young

Every year, Australia hosts 543.7-mile (875-kilometer) endurance racing from Sydney to Melbourne. It is considered among the world's most grueling ultra-marathons. The race takes five days to complete and is normally only attempted by world-class athletes who train specially for the event. These athletes are typically less than 30 years old and backed by large companies such as Nike.

In 1983, a man named Cliff Young showed up at the start of this race. Cliff was 61 years old and wore overalls and work boots. To everyone's shock, Cliff wasn't a spectator. He picked up his race number and joined the other runners.

Comment

Working...
                      X