Ex-NBA Star Jalen Rose says Mayweather-McGregor WILL HAPPEN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-NBA Star Jalen Rose says Mayweather-McGregor WILL HAPPEN

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=156...pnapi_internal

if this fight happens, would it be the most obvious money-grab in the history of prize fighting?

Comment

This like the Andre Berto fight for me would be one I'd boycott and I think many others should do the same but it's a freak show that likely would get views.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        if this fight happens, would it be the most obvious money-grab in the history of prize fighting?
        yeah, but Canelo defending a MW title against a guy who was fighting 144 catchweights a few fights ago and has only fought fringe contenders at 147.

But in all seriousness, it is a huge money grab but you can't blame them really.

Floyd would be stupid to turn down $100m to fight a guy who can't box, no matter how ridiculous it is.

Comment

Not sure i even care to be honest

Comment

imagine Floyd gets clipped and gets knocked out cold. Damn.

Comment

Hell yeah! War #MayweatherMcGregor!

Comment

what the hell does jalen rose know about boinxg?? man he is so annoying

Comment

IF it does happen... I'd hope McGregor would smart enough to ask for MMA gloves, and maybe kickboxing rules. If not, it would just be a shameless, no hope money grab that I hope will tank.

Comment

Money talks.

2 fan bases merging for a fight is a no brainer.

The thing is hard core fans know Conor has no chance in a boxing ring.

Dana white is a hard core boxing fan. He knows his fighter won't stand a chance in a boxing ring. He won't let Conor be fed that way. The only way this fight will happen is if the rules are favorable for both Conor and Floyd evenly.

That will put this fight up as the biggest fight ever made, and with much anticipation. A great match-up is only good if the 2 combatants has a chance of winning it 50/50.

All UFC fighters are subject to permission by the UFC commission. Which is non other than Dana white.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-21-2016, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X