Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim Shopkeeper Posts Easter Greeting to ‘My Beloved’ Christians, later killed by a

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he drove from bradford, to scotland, to kill the man, what a sicko

Comment

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/03...medium=twitter

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/03...medium=twitter

DouglasKMurray must be a marked man what is that order they put on people who criticize Islam?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          DouglasKMurray must be a marked man what is that order they put on people who criticize Islam?
          He's an infidel, because he speaks out against Islam and because he's gay.

Comment

Its Glasgow, what did you expect? Of course this happened

Comment

It's scary how little anyone can do to fight against this way of thinking.

This is never going to change or go away, which is why I think constantly destabilizing the middle east is the only option.

Could you imagine if these people had a military that was Mobil?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                It's scary how little anyone can do to fight against this way of thinking.

This is never going to change or go away, which is why I think constantly destabilizing the middle east is the only option.

Could you imagine if these people had a military that was Mobil?
                They just need to be isolated until they kill each other off or until their society turns the corner and becomes civilized. Until then we should just ignore them and restrict them to their little ****hole.

Comment

Damn you trying real hard to change the subject!

I just told you there is straight up writings by Osama Bin Ladens 2nd in command, which he explains Al Quedas entire plan and how they plan to recruit.

And your pathetic dumb right wing pedophile ass is too stubborn and stupid to look it up before continuing to run your mouth.
                  Hey "urban" why don't you shut your mouth, boy?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    They just need to be isolated until they kill each other off or until their society turns the corner and becomes civilized. Until then we should just ignore them and restrict them to their little ****hole.
                    That's pretty much what were doing.

We often forget, they kill WAY more Muslims than they do westerners.

Comment

That's pretty much what were doing.

We often forget, they kill WAY more Muslims than they do westerners.
                      Did I give you permission to post in this thread, urban?

Comment

Working...
                      X