Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Postol Unknown, Pacquiao Takes Me To The Next Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Postol would be ideal. But Arum wanna use an old guy to give TC a push. So it will likely be Pac, Bradley, or JMM.
    Pac Bradley winner?

Comment

• Originally posted by carloscruz10009 View Post
      Pac Bradley winner?
      The loser would be more likely. Winner probably gonna be top canidate to fight Canelo in Sept.

Comment

The loser would be more likely. Winner probably gonna be top canidate to fight Canelo in Sept.
        Canelo fighting all these guys @ Canelo-weight? Dude a clown

Comment

• Originally posted by carloscruz10009 View Post
          Canelo fighting all these guys @ Canelo-weight? Dude a clown
          The 155 thing is actually smart, especially with the middleweight strap. Guys like Floyd and Manny, and even guys like Bradley and Khan can't compete with GGG. But, they can comepete with Canelo, especially at 155. A shot at a title, even a bogus one, on another division will always be intriguing to older guys looking to enhance legacy.

Comment

The 155 thing is actually smart, especially with the middleweight strap. Guys like Floyd and Manny, and even guys like Bradley and Khan can't compete with GGG. But, they can comepete with Canelo, especially at 155. A shot at a title, even a bogus one, on another division will always be intriguing to older guys looking to enhance legacy.
            Canelo ducking a Cotto rematch... I tbink think it is very enticing to get Floyd back from retirement...

Comment

• Pac needs to fight Postol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Pac needs to fight Postol.
                I say Crawford

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  Pac needs to fight Postol.
                  Pac needs to retirement after Bradley, but he won't, because Arum will feed Manny's bone to Crawford. Postol will be ducked. The fans lose again.

Comment

• Originally posted by royjonesjrKTFO View Post
                    Pac needs to retirement after Bradley, but he won't, because Arum will feed Manny's bone to Crawford. Postol will be ducked. The fans lose again.
                    It amazes me how Pac is all of a sudden washed up. Well, kinda. Of course there's something wrong with every Floyd victim after he victimizes them. Fact is, in Pac's last fight, he lost to the then consensus P4P King. That doesn't make you washed up.

Comment

It amazes me how Pac is all of a sudden washed up. Well, kinda. Of course there's something wrong with every Floyd victim after he victimizes them. Fact is, in Pac's last fight, he lost to the then consensus P4P King. That doesn't make you washed up.
                      Hes been in decline since the cotto fight. Its not like hes gonna stay in prime forever.
                      Last edited by NUCLEAR; 02-27-2016, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X